Ok, i got a blackberry 8520 on O2-UK,and it says i get unlimited internet but of course im on pay&&go and it wont work.

Ok, but there's a pay monthly Virgin sim card with 400 mins unlimtied texts and internet.
    So will i get free internet/facebook/msn application/appworld?

Can someone please reply back

Thank you!
    07-03-10 06:10 PM
    Ok, i got a blackberry 8520 on O2-UK,and it says i get unlimited internet but of course im on pay&&go and it wont work.

Ok, but there's a pay monthly Virgin sim card with 400 mins unlimtied texts and internet.
    So will i get free internet/facebook/msn application/appworld?

Can someone please reply back

Thank you!
    Yes, if you have unlimited internet you probably have unlimited BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service).

Try calling O2, just to make sure if you have unlimited BIS on your plan.
    07-03-10 11:33 PM
    The unlimited payg plans on O2 do not include unlimited BIS you have to pay for it, and virgin will not give you BIS unless you take out a new contract as I was with them on a pay monthly plan wanted BIS adding and basically got told to bugger off, there words were we don't care what the other networks do we don't do it. You will need BIS to get facebook and msn etc on your 8520

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 02:28 AM
    So i wont get internet on the virgin one even though its pay monthly ?
    07-04-10 06:33 AM
    You will be able to use the browser to go on the internet but you won't get e-mail, bbm, msn messenger, and a lot of other rim specific apps.

07-04-10 08:22 AM
    im not bovered about that , i just want internet becasue i cant get it on mine .
    07-04-10 08:25 AM
    Phone up and ask for Unlimited Blackberry, you have to pay extra a month though, but its worth it.
    07-04-10 09:02 AM
    Virgin uk do not offer unlimited blackberry for existing contracts only new contracts....

07-04-10 10:05 AM
    That's really not cool! Unlimited internet plan should have unlimited BIS included. Don't most carriers do that?
    07-04-10 12:38 PM
    No every carrier in the uk requires a BIS add on, I'm not sure how the american carriers work.

07-04-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD