I had to do a 'wipe device' in my BB in BBSAK because I want to restore it's OS 5 to original (so dumb I should do a factory reset)
    Wiped it for almost 4 times to ensure it's totally wiped. One strange thing after wiping it, device will reboot and a BB logo appears and a loading screen
    And shows a white screen captioned 'Reload Softwares 507'
    Now I found out that my BB is now nuked. I follow all the steps on this guide from Crackberry.com
    How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry
    And have a problem at the step 2. I tried the battery trick and no USB-PIN:Unknown showing.
    I connect the usb cord on the computer without connecting it to the device. Pulled out the battery. And connect the micro-usb to the device's port
    And tried it hitting the 'next' button so many times to hit the timing upon connecting it to the computer.
    No USB-PIN:Unknown shows up in the drop-down menu. The checkbox in the other side is greyed.
    SOS! Please help me before my parents found out that I nuked their Blackberry

I have a Windows 7 Laptop. A Blackberry USB Cord. Blackberry Curve 8520, upgraded to OS 5 1 day before I nuked it . Latest version of BBSAK
    Latest version of Blackbery Application Loader. Latest version of Blackberry Desktop Software.
    12-20-13 11:26 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I suggest cleaning your PC first, remove bbdm and all 8520os from PC, run ccleaner, reboot, reinstall.
    12-20-13 11:56 PM