So i've tried everything the forums have said.
    I've tried through command prompts and desktop manager and the application loader. Heres the problem..
    Still keeps rebooting and this is the error I get when trying to reinstall the os

This is the error message I receive at the "waiting for device initilization" stage, "Application loader was unable to connect to your device. Please reconnect your device, enter the password, if required, and click retry."
    There is no passcode on there and no matter how many times I click retry it doesn't work. Tried this process several times with now luck. So I click cancel and this is what the apploader says, "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation."

I've seriously tried everything people have said and still keeps rebooting and rebooting. I don't even get an error message on the screen. It's just the hourglass and then it shuts off and the red led light goes on and then back of and then it restarts again. I'm so spent with it. I've tried all of these forums on this website and others. Can someone seriously help me. Am I missing steps or something?

I've deleted the vendor file within the Apploader Folder and everthing too. I just feel this should be so simple and it's been days of me trying to fix it now.
    Last edited by lilnancybotwin; 05-23-10 at 04:33 PM. Reason: add on
    05-23-10 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD