On the top in between the battery charge indicator and the time is the number 2" with something that looks like this "o_o" next to it, so "2 o_o"... I have no voicemails or updates to be had. How do I get rid of it?

I also cannot add my gmail account to blackberry as it says my password is invalid though it's not.

.. Plus my fb for blackberry isn't working.
    06-22-10 03:07 PM
    On the top in between the battery charge indicator and the time is the number 2" with something that looks like this "o_o" next to it, so "2 o_o"... I have no voicemails or updates to be had. How do I get rid of it?

I also cannot add my gmail account to blackberry as it says my password is invalid though it's not.

.. Plus my fb for blackberry isn't working.
    Please do not post multiple threads. There is no need to post multiple threads about the same issue.

1. Try doing a battery pull on your device to get rid of the notification problems. That o_o is a voice mail icon. Try going to SMS and Messages and look for an unread message about you having a voicemail message. It should be in the SMS Text program, but also check the Messages program.

2. Please check my reply to your "other" thread about your gmail issue.

3. The RIM Facebook program has been having issues for the past couple of days. However, I believe it is up and going again. Check Facebook after you have done a battery pull to see if that helps.
    06-22-10 06:37 PM
    there should be an option to clear the indicator icon in one of the options (i can't remember right now where it is located though)
    06-22-10 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD