I got my first Blackberry device this past Monday from eBay. Brand new, awesome price, this is the phone I've been wanting for years. It's a Blackberry Curve 8330 from Verizon.

My parent's have poor credit. So we can't get contract phones.

I found out about Verizon MVOS (I hope that's right).

I found myWay wireless. We ordered my Blackberry services Friday night with Lucky Aces (Lucky Wireless).

They called us today (Saturday) morning and helped us get it activated. We called around 1PM. We didn't get my phone working till about 8:30PM. Between 1PM and 8:30PM we called the activation number countless times.

We finally got it going though! First thing I did was check out the Browser, Sent Texts and Places a Call, and set up my Email.

Everything worked flawlessly. Shorty after setting up my Email everything ceased. I'm unable to text, receive texts, place calls, receive calls, send or receive emails and I'm unable to use the Browser.

I have no clue what happened! I'm unable to get a hold of customer service till Monday.

This is already becoming a huge hassle.

Anything I can do in the mean time? Is it fixable from my end? Anything possible I can do to get it up and running?

Thanks so much!
    07-25-10 02:18 AM
    Sorry you're having problems. Is your service with Verizon or another provider? Try re-registering your device and resend the service books. Also, make sure you have a data plan. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 11:22 AM
    If it worked once it still should be working. Try pulling the battery. Keep the bb on and yank it out while it's running. It will refresh memory and clean caches. Don't worry it's common bb practice when things go south. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD