I got an email early this am from BBerry saying "this email account is not currently accessible by your BBerry device. This issue may be caused by a temporary problem with your email provider." That was at 6:58am and I haven't received an email all day. I get them on my optonline.net account which the bberry is linked to. I have a Curve 8330. Not sure where to go to check on this. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    08-05-09 06:18 PM
    Im having the same problem but I didnt receive a notice from BB. I also have a curve 8330 from sprint. I had 17 emails when I got home and none of them showed up on my BB. Any help would be great. Thanks!
    08-05-09 07:13 PM
    Go to your Email Setup icon on the device or log in to the BIS using your computer, go to that email address and enter the password for that email address again. Save your changes. Resend your Service Books.
    08-05-09 08:12 PM
    yeah they changed there server mail address you need to change it to mail.optonline.com// throught the bis site blackberry is workin on a fix
    08-05-09 11:02 PM
    I got an email early this am from BBerry saying "this email account is not currently accessible by your BBerry device. This issue may be caused by a temporary problem with your email provider." That was at 6:58am and I haven't received an email all day. I get them on my optonline.net account which the bberry is linked to. I have a Curve 8330. Not sure where to go to check on this. Any info would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    I have previously wrote a tip on resolving email reception problems on all Blackberry's. Do a search for my user name on the forum search engine and you will find it.
    08-06-09 06:09 AM
    I'm having the same issue, received the same email from blackberry.com. What changed? As long as I can remember incoming and outgoing has always been mail.optonline.net. My iTouch still connects without a problem, as does Outlook. Forwarding everything to my blackberry.net account isn't really a fix, more of a work around, however, that's what I'll be doing for the time being.
    08-06-09 08:14 AM
    Optonline switched servers. I was instructed to log on to my bis account, delete my optonline account and then set it up again.
    08-06-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD