I use gmail and have tmobile. Email stopped being received today, the only thing i have done differently is download some themes from this site . So far i have tried disabling the themes, battery pull, took sim out and replaced it . I have searched the forum and it hasn't really helped. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 01:31 AM
    Well I just got hit with a flood of emails from the course of today. But I have three gmail accounts and two were on point all day, the third just dropped in with 16 emails. Maybe there was a network mix up like the plane and helicopter over the hudson, all jokes aside, may the families of those who lost anyone in it be filled with joy from understanding they're in a better place now! - but yeah my emails were off today!

08-18-09 01:40 AM
    I use gmail and have tmobile. Email stopped being received today, the only thing i have done differently is download some themes from this site . So far i have tried disabling the themes, battery pull, took sim out and replaced it . I have searched the forum and it hasn't really helped. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Need to log into your BIS account and resend service books then do another battery pull. That should do it. Also this is a common question and is all over the place here. Check out the How to use SEARCH thread in my sig. It will help you optimize your search and get the results you are looking for more effectively.

Also if you havent done so yet you may also want to check out the BB101 Lecture Series. It is a wealth of information.

Good Luck!
    08-18-09 01:44 AM
    Just got an email... But i am not receiving emails i send to myself, when i am on my laptop i occasionaly would send links to my own email so i could access them later on my blackberry , maybe only this has stopped working..i cant get the bis link on my bb so i will try that later..thanks

08-18-09 02:40 AM
    Just got an email... But i am not receiving emails i send to myself, when i am on my laptop i occasionaly would send links to my own email so i could access them later on my blackberry , maybe only this has stopped working..i cant get the bis link on my bb so i will try that later..thanks

usually i would have tmobile resend the service books.. after that, my email always worked.
    08-18-09 11:13 AM
    Strangely, I can receive e mails from all sources,except those I send myself [from my laptop!].
    08-18-09 11:32 AM
    My email works great however I too notice that I never receive emails I send myself on my blackberry but they are in my gmail inbox.

08-18-09 12:20 PM
    I havne't received any emails at all today either, and my phone says "GSM" instead of "EDGE" like it usually does. I'm in Minneapolis...
    08-18-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD