I've had my curve 8310 for a few days and I'm not getting any emails that contain attachements. I've tried to download ringtones and wallpapers but my BB never gets the email. My desktop does though. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Lori
    03-19-08 01:16 PM
    You could try using Roxio Media Manager. Or if you have a media card in your phone, you could enable mass storage mode, then just browse to it from windows explorer.
    03-19-08 02:39 PM
    Go to options >advanced options> then applications. Make sure you have Blackberry Attachment Services there. Then send servicec books from your device.
    03-19-08 02:46 PM
    Adding to Danielle post If you dont see Blackberry Attachment Services under applications in advance options in your phone - you have to add the service by using The Desktop Manager --> Use Application Loader and it should show you what is installed on your phone - you may just have to check the box for BB Attachment service and add it again. once that happens you may have to take out your battery and put it back in for it to take effect. Also you will only get to open email attachments from there on. This happened to me last week. Hope this helps.
    03-19-08 02:58 PM
    Adding to Danielle post If you dont see Blackberry Attachment Services under applications in advance options in your phone - you have to add the service by using The Desktop Manager --> Use Application Loader and it should show you what is installed on your phone - you may just have to check the box for BB Attachment service and add it again. once that happens you may have to take out your battery and put it back in for it to take effect. Also you will only get to open email attachments from there on. This happened to me last week. Hope this helps.
    I followed these steps for Desktop manager however BB Attachment service is not listed as an optiion. How can I get it there? I have the newest software version too 4.3. Any ideas?
    04-12-08 04:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD