I was just checkin my inboxes and found that out of my yahoo account my BB had sent emails to my BB.net and Hotmail email. I deleted them because I didn't know what they were and only read one from the Sent box of my yahoo account. I didn't receive these emails on my phone, I accessed them through my netbook. They said something like SaveInSentFolder and then a bunch of numbers, and I think they also said AutoPingMessage. That was all in the Subject part, the body didn't have anything, just the signature that says "Sent from by BB". I checked my phone and they don't appear in my Yahoo icon as a sent item. Is this normal? It's the first time I notice this so I don't know if it's done it before. Thanks for any help!
    07-17-10 06:05 PM
    Hmmm, never seen that kind of e-mail before. When did you receive it? Do you receive it very often? It's probably just a spam e-mail...
    07-17-10 06:41 PM
    Nope, it's the first time I recieve something like this. The only thing I did was register my Yahoo account to backup my BBM contacts list (2 contacts lol) and I selected Yahooout of the 2 Hotmails and BB.net accounts. I recieve the email from BBM on my Yahoo account but my Hotmail account recieved that wierd email and it was sent from my yahoo account. It said it was sent 2 days ago at 7:40am, I was awake but I didn't send any emails
    07-17-10 06:47 PM
    Oh and the BBM register thing was yesterday, the 15th, and those weird emails were sent the 14th.
    07-17-10 06:48 PM
    If it's BBM related, I wouldn't worry about it. Are you sure you unchecked your Hotmail account (or your any other e-mail accounts) when you registered your e-mails on BBM?
    07-17-10 08:47 PM
    Well, you see, the emails were sent from my phone on the 14th. I registered my emails to BBM on the 15th. So I don't think it's related. I hope I don't get any more, if I do I'll post the title. Thanks anyway mangcool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-10 11:04 PM
    Well, you see, the emails were sent from my phone on the 14th. I registered my emails to BBM on the 15th. So I don't think it's related. I hope I don't get any more, if I do I'll post the title. Thanks anyway mangcool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you still get those e-mail, I'd suggest deleting the e-mail accounts on your BB, change the passwords online, set it up again. I'm sorry I didn't really help.
    07-18-10 12:04 AM
    You get that email when someone PINGS you, or I think if you PING them in BBM. You also get that email when someone adds you as a contact on BBM using your email address instead of your PIN. So don't worry, it's not spam, I promise!
    07-18-10 05:51 AM
    I was getting a similar message last week:
    Subject: RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2
    Body: This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

I think my issue was self-inflicted by installing the Blackberry software and letting it sync to my home Outlook.

My work supplied phone/service is thru Verizon and we have the server package so it links to my work email/Outlook. Our IT folks (outsourced) said I didn't need to install the Blackberry software. But, at home, when I plugged into my home laptop via USB, a message came up that charging could be faster if I installed the software, so I did. It tried to link to the Outlook profile on my home machine, but I kept telling it not to. My phone started sending the message above to my home email address and I couldn't send email from the Blackberry. Our tech folks reset my BB and it works fine now.
    07-18-10 09:03 AM
    You get that email when someone PINGS you, or I think if you PING them in BBM. You also get that email when someone adds you as a contact on BBM using your email address instead of your PIN. So don't worry, it's not spam, I promise!
    You know what, I think I accidentally pinged someone and they probably did it back... I remember going through the options of BBM and, since someone had asked what a Ping was and I thought they meant Pin, when I saw the option Ping I was like "oh, so there is a Ping..." but I don't know if I pressed it or not... but I guess it might be related to BBM like you and mangcool said... maybe not related to me registering my yahoo account but to the Ping option I saw.
    Thanks guys, I now feel less concerned
    07-18-10 10:19 AM
    I was getting a similar message last week:
    Subject: RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2
    Body: This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

I think my issue was self-inflicted by installing the Blackberry software and letting it sync to my home Outlook.

My work supplied phone/service is thru Verizon and we have the server package so it links to my work email/Outlook. Our IT folks (outsourced) said I didn't need to install the Blackberry software. But, at home, when I plugged into my home laptop via USB, a message came up that charging could be faster if I installed the software, so I did. It tried to link to the Outlook profile on my home machine, but I kept telling it not to. My phone started sending the message above to my home email address and I couldn't send email from the Blackberry. Our tech folks reset my BB and it works fine now.
    The BBM message I got after registering my Yahoo account said something like that and I deleted it , but those weird messages didn't say anything... they had my signature as if I had sent them from my device.
    07-18-10 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD