I know I should know this by now but I have been real busy and havent really played with my phone enough...

How to I get rid of my sent emails going into the message folder as well as teh email folder?

I also want to just have my texts and mms's go in my messages....no emails. The emails go in both areas (the email section and the message section)
    04-01-09 08:10 AM
    thanks for the help all
    04-01-09 08:19 AM
    I know I should know this by now but I have been real busy and havent really played with my phone enough...

How to I get rid of my sent emails going into the message folder as well as teh email folder?
    Several ways all in the message folder. Highlight a single message and the hit Menu > Delete. Hold the shift key and highlight multiple messages and then delete. Highlight a date bar and then Menu > Delete Prior. Do the latter on the current date and all messages will be deleted. Note that this affects both email and text.

I also want to just have my texts and mms's go in my messages....no emails. The emails go in both areas (the email section and the message section)
    All messages, text and email go to a message folder, but try Messages > Options > General Options, SMS and Email Inboxes = Seperate.
    04-01-09 08:20 AM
    thanks for the help all
    Help eventually will come along if you are patient.
    04-01-09 08:21 AM
    Several ways all in the message folder. Highlight a single message and the hit Menu > Delete. Hold the shift key and highlight multiple messages and then delete. Highlight a date bar and then Menu > Delete Prior. Do the latter on the current date and all messages will be deleted. Note that this affects both email and text.

All messages, text and email go to a message folder, but try Messages > Options > General Options, SMS and Email Inboxes = Seperate.
    I think you may have been a lil confused....I know how to delete the messages I just do not want the sent emails being sent to my message or email folder

also when I said thanks it was because I forgot to state it in the first message

I wasnt being impatient

Thanks
    04-01-09 08:31 AM
    I think you may have been a lil confused....I know how to delete the messages I just do not want the sent emails being sent to my message or email folder

also when I said thanks it was because I forgot to state it in the first message

I wasnt being impatient

Thanks
    Sorry, my bad.

Understand the first part now. This thread should help you:http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    04-01-09 08:47 AM
    Sorry, my bad.

Understand the first part now. This thread should help you:http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    no problem

Thanks alot for the help I got it to work now
    04-01-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD