I have no idea how to synchronize. I have BB user manager installed along with thunderbird. I am hoping to be able to enter my contacts in thunderbird and synch them with my 8900. I don't have outlook so that isn't an option. I have no idea how to do this.

Thanks.
    08-18-09 06:47 PM
    I have no idea how to synchronize. I have BB user manager installed along with thunderbird. I am hoping to be able to enter my contacts in thunderbird and synch them with my 8900. I don't have outlook so that isn't an option. I have no idea how to do this.

Thanks.
    If you want to sync contacts and calendar items, Outlook is one of your best options. That or you can use Google sync with Gmail and Google calendar, Windows mail and Yahoo.

To use Windows mail or Yahoo, plug your BB in and open DM, go to Synchronize and click configure. There you can choose which way you'd like to use.

Mozilla Thunderbird is not a sync option.

BTW: Welcome to

Last edited by 3CISSBB; 08-18-09 at 07:04 PM.
    08-18-09 06:50 PM
    Thanks, I figured that was the case. I managed to finally figure it out after posting that question. I was able to synchronize with windows live mail. Now to input all my contacts.

Thanks again.
    08-18-09 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD