***** user here:
    My phone was off, DH calls, leaves me voice mail on my BB 8530 (Sprint), I turn phone on, get no notification of any voice mail waiting for me.

What stupid thing have I set up incorrectly? Voice mail messages not on my BB when I turn it from off to on, nor do I receive any notification that there was any message left on my voice mail at all!!!

Must be a setting somewhere to alert me when I turn phone on and there are voice mail waiting for me, right???

HELP! Divorce pending!!!
    07-14-10 12:34 PM
    Just tested it, and you're right. It doesn't show the notification icon when you receive a new VM when the phone is off. I don't really know if there's any options or settings that could change that. But I'm still looking around the options.
    07-14-10 12:43 PM
    I still get the SMS notification, though. I guess that's the only notification you'll get, when you receive a VM while your phone is off.
    07-14-10 12:52 PM
    well, that's totally ridiculous!!! For all of us using the Curve or is it ALL BB? Something needs to be fixed! I wonder if anyone has notified RIM about this? What a PITA!!!
    07-14-10 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD