I recently purchased a BB 8330 under Telus and can no longer recieve picture messages ( SMS ). I used to get them all the time with my old Nokia Phone btu now I just get a message saying the I've been sent a new picture message and to log into the telus Website to get it.

Oh and of course when I go to the link provided with the browser on the BB it loads a page but you cant login or click anything on it.
    06-05-08 06:11 PM
    I would call your provider theres something wrong with ur plan call them up and let them know whats wrong and they will definitely change it for you.
    06-05-08 06:22 PM
    Maybe. But I have a VZW 8330, and it will not receive MMS if a Bluetooth device is installed. Remove the BT device, turn off Bluetooth, and I can receive MMS. So far, VZW has been unable to help.
    06-05-08 06:51 PM
    There's nothing wrong with your service. For whatever reason, Telus blocks MMS messages on BlackBerries. Not sure of the reason why, but I believe I read somewhere else they were going to impliment it in the future.
    06-05-08 07:01 PM
    Telus smartphones don't support MMS at this time. You can log into mytelusmobility.com to retrieve picture messages, though.
    06-05-08 07:30 PM
    Hey

is there any way possible to recieve a picture txt from a non smartphone , my friend sent me a pic and i got it but it said go to telusmobility.com/snap

but that site doesnt work

any help guys? !! please!!!
    08-07-09 11:31 PM
    Sounds like you'll have to get Telus to address that. Picture messages from dumb phones work fine on most other carriers' devices.
    08-08-09 09:41 AM
    I have sprint and for awhile there they didnt have pic mail. i stopped using my BB for a few months to come back to the app store update and pic mail.
    08-08-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD