Am I the only one having an audio issue on the handset after doing the OS 6 update? The handset worked fine prior to the update. I still have speaker phone audio and can use my blue-tooth device. Please help......Sprint tried to tell me that my earpiece is bad, which I find it hard to believe since it was working fine prior to the update and the phone is less than two months old.
    02-01-11 09:16 PM
    UOTE=allenlr;6014542]Am I the only one having an audio issue on the handset after doing the OS 6 update? The handset worked fine prior to the update. I still have speaker phone audio and can use my blue-tooth device. Please help......Sprint tried to tell me that my earpiece is bad, which I find it hard to believe since it was working fine prior to the update and the phone is less than two months old.[/QUOTE]
    I can tell you I had to do several battery pull-re register
    Etc for everything to work-
    I have verizon curve 9330

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 09:41 AM
    This sounds kinda similar to a problem I had with my 8330. To fix the problem on that device you had to go into voice dialing until you hear it say 'say a command'. Sometimes it takes 6-8 times but it never failed for me.

Hope this helps!!!!
    02-03-11 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD