The blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Please contact your service provider or system admin.

Ive tried everything im on error 507 it wont let me load the stock OS nor a BETA OS

im stuck and I have no clue what to do, this happened after I tried upgrading to the new BBM it first went into JVM 545 now I cant do anything.

I have restarted my computer plenty of times ive tried repair the OS that I have installed noting, and blackberry tech support are not willing to help me and tmobile doesn't know anything
    12-15-09 12:28 AM
    You need to Google the term 'Nuked Blackberry' and read how to recover

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 02:07 AM
    You need to Google the term 'Nuked Blackberry' and read how to recover

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for your kind words, but ive done that and im not new to this....just saying.

It will not let me install ANY SOFTWARE! not even the stock OS or BETA OS. I know how to recover a looping berry, with loader program and wiping with JL or BBSAK....done and done.....

still stuck!
    12-15-09 02:26 AM
    Maybe you should try to upgrade your OS with no JVM
    start -> Run
    Type "cmd" -> Enter
    Type:
    Cd /
    cd Program Files
    Cd common files
    cd research in motion
    cd apploader
    loader /nojvm
    12-15-09 03:37 AM
    ok now im getting a msg in black and white that says no Cal.COD and no address book.COD found......talked to rim and they helped
    12-15-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD