I just swapped over my 8330 from one color to another. There are a lot of things I need to adjust on my new one. Under profiles I know that with my old phone I went to advanced and was able to adjust the volume. On my new one when I go to advanced under profiles all it has is

Loud
    Vibrate
    Quite
    Normal
    Phone Only
    Off

After that, nothing. I want to do volume adjustments and can't. Any suggestions?
    07-18-08 07:15 PM
    When you get to that screen, highlight the profile you want to change, hit Menu, Edit. Then scroll to the function you want to adjust, (like Phone), then you'll have the option of selecting Mute, Low, Medium, High or Escalating.
    07-18-08 07:19 PM
    Click on the Profile - Advanced - Loud - Phone - you have to open what it is that you want to adjust.
    07-18-08 07:20 PM
    When you get to that screen, highlight the profile you want to change, hit Menu, Edit. Then scroll to the function you want to adjust, (like Phone), then you'll have the option of selecting Mute, Low, Medium, High or Escalating.
    When I go into profiles I highlight loud and it says active but then I'm unable to go further than that without it just going back to all applications.
    07-18-08 07:22 PM
    Got it. Thank you guys!
    07-18-08 07:26 PM
    glad to hear it.
    07-18-08 07:27 PM
    Glad it's working for you now!!
    07-18-08 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD