Everything is good for me. And no back lite lag

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 10:24 AM
    Do I have to do anything special for this to work on a Verizon 8330? This is the first update im going to attempt. Thanx in advance
    05-31-09 10:24 AM
    Read the first part of this post it will tell u what to do

05-31-09 10:27 AM
    Do I have to do anything special for this to work on a Verizon 8330? This is the first update im going to attempt. Thanx in advance
    it will work with your curve as long as you have the 8330 and not the 8330e or 8330m. Just delete the vendor.xml file and you should be all good. The instructions are on the first page of this post. Just follow the instructions on there and you should be fine.
    05-31-09 11:09 AM
    I have the exact phone with verizon and followed the instructions and everything worked perfect. This was also my first time doing anything like that. I LOVE CRACKBERRY.....
    05-31-09 12:05 PM
    I just noticed yesterday that some of my ringtone settings had changed. Not all, just a few. I didn't think it was related to .160, but I guess it is. I'll count myself lucky that it didn't change everything.

05-31-09 12:13 PM
    I just noticed yesterday that some of my ringtone settings had changed. Not all, just a few. I didn't think it was related to .160, but I guess it is. I'll count myself lucky that it didn't change everything.

My BB Messenger has been showing you as unavailable for a couple days.

Do you have it set to unavailable or is it a glitch on my end?
    05-31-09 12:57 PM
    All my custom ringtones assigned to people reverted back to the stock ringtone but this happened when I upgraded to .131 also.

05-31-09 12:58 PM
    I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I keep getting an error and I am deleting the vendor.xml and using the apploader. Is there any suggestions??

Thanks

05-31-09 01:01 PM
    Try deleting the file via the add/remove programs and then redownload it. I always install by double clicking the loader.exe file, after deleting the vendor.xml.

05-31-09 01:24 PM
    I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I keep getting an error and I am deleting the vendor.xml and using the apploader. Is there any suggestions??

Thanks

What is the error. And what device model is showing up in options>about.
    05-31-09 01:29 PM

Thanks

What is the error. And what device model is showing up in options>about.
    Yes, you may have an 8330m. If you do, this update will not work for you.
    05-31-09 01:46 PM
    My BB Messenger has been showing you as unavailable for a couple days.

Do you have it set to unavailable or is it a glitch on my end?
    I am set to available. Just sent you bb message to test.

05-31-09 02:04 PM
    No I have just a regular 8330 on vzw and I did uninstall and reinstall then I double clicked loader.exe. I'm not sure what's going on

05-31-09 02:46 PM
    No I have just a regular 8330 on vzw and I did uninstall and reinstall then I double clicked loader.exe. I'm not sure what's going on

As yester18 asked, what is the error you are getting?

Sometimes you get a bad download, and it won't work unless you remove the installed OS on your PC via Control Panel's Add/Remove Programs then redownload/install the OS and try again.
    05-31-09 02:54 PM

Ok this might be a longshot, check your usb cable(try another one if available).

05-31-09 02:55 PM
    I haven't gotten the FM loud noise yet and ive taken several calls but i did get an error when loading but it all works fine..
    05-31-09 03:19 PM
    I haven't gotten the FM loud noise yet and ive taken several calls but i did get an error when loading but it all works fine..
    Consider yourself lucky.
    05-31-09 04:25 PM
    After this upgrade I get that my ringtones and music in mp3 format is unsupported. Am I doing something wrong or is this a change, if so what format is supported?

Thanks in advance
    05-31-09 04:33 PM
    After this upgrade I get that my ringtones and music in mp3 format is unsupported. Am I doing something wrong or is this a change, if so what format is supported?

Thanks in advance
    Have you done a battery pull with the power on? Battery out, wait 30 seconds, reinsert battery.

05-31-09 05:52 PM
    I read iblongs post and thought it might be a good idea to check my media. All gone. No music, no videos. Options-media card gives me this message: "Media card cannot be read. Verify that the memory card is formatted". GRRRRRR!

Please, no one ask if I did a b/u. I don't want to talk about it.

Not a huge problem, but defnitely a P I T A

05-31-09 05:59 PM
    so I just upgraded from .131 and everything is fine... except i lost my browser .... any remedies to cure this issue ? anyone ?
    05-31-09 07:05 PM
    For those of you that are having the 'chirp' problem.
    Will this work or is this something entirely different than the phone part off bb?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...nother-151035/
    05-31-09 07:11 PM
    Joker, go to Options, Advanced, Host Routing Table, Enter, Menu, Register Now.

05-31-09 07:11 PM
991 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD