whats the difference between .131 and .138??? if i would switch back???
    138 runs smoother ,better battery life ,More memory available.The only con Ive found is that Call timer isn't present
    Last edited by Slingbox; 05-30-09 at 07:42 PM.
    05-30-09 07:40 PM
    I just download the new update and everything is going smoothly...
    05-30-09 07:40 PM
    i did an program update and since then i am 3 for 3... anyone try that???
    I have no idea what this means.
    05-30-09 07:41 PM
    i did an program update and since then i am 3 for 3... anyone try that???
    I have no idea what this means.
    hmm It must be a secret code of some sort.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 05-30-09 at 07:49 PM.
    05-30-09 07:45 PM
    update my roaming towers.. i know with VZW ur suppose to do it once every couple months.. so far so good but no promises of it working... its *228 for VZW to do...
    05-30-09 08:03 PM
    If I am a Verizon customer with V 4.5.0.77 (Platform 3.2.0.51) is there any value to upgrading with this OS?
    05-30-09 09:15 PM
    If I am a Verizon customer with V 4.5.0.77 (Platform 3.2.0.51) is there any value to upgrading with this OS?
    Probably the biggest reason would be if you are experiencing the speakerphone blast issue, where the speakerphone is on for the first few seconds of an incoming call. Other than that, you would gain some file free memory and the OS might seem a bit faster and more responsive.
    05-30-09 09:50 PM
    My phone updated smoothly. the only problem I had was blackberry app world wouldnt load. But I reinstalled it and its back working. Also the update deleted all the stock preloaded images and video off the phone. Which isnt a big deal. I did like using some of the pictures as desktops. Other than that.. Thanks for the update.
    05-30-09 11:08 PM
    Hmnnn, been running the update most of the day now and phone just rebooted for no appearent reason....might be a fluke, I'll watch it to see if it happens again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 11:11 PM
    I loaded this on my girlfriends curve and now she can actually use the sprint navigation. Before her signal would fade in and out and it would constantly say that she was not in a area where she could get GPS signal, now after the update everything seems to be working.
    05-30-09 11:38 PM
    anyone have to fill out a question form prior to download?
    05-31-09 12:22 AM
    No problem here at all. perfect!
    05-31-09 12:26 AM
    anyone have to fill out a question form prior to download?
    yeah. i put random info in. doesnt matter.
    05-31-09 12:27 AM
    I did notice one problem. There was no sound just vibration when a message would come in. I checked all the profiles and they were all set to tone and vibe and were not muted. I had to do a quickpull 2 times in order to get it working again.
    05-31-09 01:41 AM
    yeah. i put random info in. doesnt matter.

so did I. You can put in whatever you like, it doesnt affect anything
    05-31-09 01:42 AM
    I did notice one problem. There was no sound just vibration when a message would come in. I checked all the profiles and they were all set to tone and vibe and were not muted. I had to do a quickpull 2 times in order to get it working again.
    yep yep same with me.

160 is not a stable build in my opinion because of Profile crash..that's big time goof up on Rims part..
    Last edited by Slingbox; 05-31-09 at 02:03 AM.
    05-31-09 01:57 AM
    yep yep same with me.

160 is not a stable build in my opnion
    im not so sure I would say its not stable just yet. Im gonna wait and see how it does over the next couple of days. If the only issue I can find is the sound profile thingy than thats really not that bad at all. Also the GPS actually works now and doesnt drop the signal anymore. So I will wait before I say its not stable.
    05-31-09 02:02 AM
    im not so sure I would say its not stable just yet. Im gonna wait and see how it does over the next couple of days. If the only issue I can find is the sound profile thingy than thats really not that bad at all. Also the GPS actually works now and doesnt drop the signal anymore. So I will wait before I say its not stable.
    Sound profile crash is a big deal.
    WM phones are famous for it..I guess rims pushing such quality as well.
    I'm very disappointed in rim dropping build with such flaw.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 05-31-09 at 02:12 AM.
    05-31-09 02:08 AM
    Sound profile crash is a big deal.
    WM phones are famous for it..I guess rims pushing such quality as well.
    After a couple of battery pulls it seems everything is fixed with the sound profiles now. So really doesnt seem like that big of a deal to me.
    05-31-09 02:12 AM
    After a couple of battery pulls it seems everything is fixed with the sound profiles now. So really doesnt seem like that big of a deal to me.
    It bugs me alot, when I had 160 loaded profiles crashed 3 times...the 3rd time I didn't know about till friend called my land line because she couldn't reach me on mobile.
    I checked my BB and had missed 5 calls due to lack of sound alerting me...it was like a bad WM flashback
    Last edited by Slingbox; 05-31-09 at 02:46 AM.
    05-31-09 02:26 AM
    yep yep same with me.

160 is not a stable build in my opinion because of Profile crash..that's big time goof up on Rims part..
    Profiles crashed here too. However after a couple of battery pulls, I haven't had the issue anymore. Also, I took the route yesterday that usually triggers RF issues and I remained 1X the entire time, so possibly that is fixed.
    05-31-09 09:27 AM
    not sure if this has anything to do with the update, but my google sync doesnt seem to work properly. Anyone else have this issue?
    05-31-09 09:31 AM
    not sure if this has anything to do with the update, but my google sync doesnt seem to work properly. Anyone else have this issue?
    Connect to DM Manager and restore your calendar database from your backup. After this Google sync worked great for me. I think this is because Google Sync didn't see anything on your calendar so just didn't sync at all.
    05-31-09 09:33 AM
    My profile audible notifications seem to be back in order. Other than that this build seems solid. Slight memory gain but nothing major

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:53 AM
    Profile crashed here as well. It was working smoothly but Beyond160 would always freeze. I removed the app and rebooted and my profiles were gone. Sigh, guess it's back to the drawing board
    05-31-09 10:06 AM
991 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD