I am attempting to forward contact information via SMS text and cannot seem to do it without copy and paste, is there an easier way other than sending via email as an attachment ?

New owner of a 8310, migrated from an iPhone... I'm so confused...
    10-02-08 09:23 AM
    First let me say welcome to crackberry.

Have you tried bluetoothing the contacts. Or better yet let me ask, what is it that you are trying to do. Are you trying to transfer your contacts from your iphone to your bb.. ??
    10-02-08 09:56 AM
    Foremost, I appreciate your assistance.... and thank you for the welcome...

What I am attempting, is to provide a colleague with contact information of a client from my BB to her via text message.... I am basically attempting to send the contact information without the repeated copy and paste of the name, #, and address information...

I see that I can "attach" the information in an email, can I do that in a text ?

Again, thank you so much...
    10-02-08 10:36 AM
    Foremost, I appreciate your assistance.... and thank you for the welcome...

What I am attempting, is to provide a colleague with contact information of a client from my BB to her via text message.... I am basically attempting to send the contact information without the repeated copy and paste of the name, #, and address information...

I see that I can "attach" the information in an email, can I do that in a text ?

Again, thank you so much...
    No the way you are trying to do it. You will only be able to send to either a messenger contact or as an attachment.
    10-02-08 10:39 AM
    You can also attach a contact to an MMS message. SMS doesn't support attachments.
    10-02-08 10:47 AM
    You can also attach a contact to an MMS message. SMS doesn't support attachments.
    Good catch.. Didnt think of that. Was just thinking of sms
    10-02-08 10:49 AM
    Thank you both... greatly appreciated !
    10-02-08 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD