First off I just wanna say I am three days into my first Blackberry and I am officialy a Crackberry !!!

One thing that annoys me is the text that comes at the top of any incoming emails: It has Received using: Folder: Message status: and to: I would like to get rid of all that and just have from and re.

Can anyone help.Thanks again
    Last edited by Pnice2me; 09-10-09 at 10:18 AM.
    09-10-09 09:27 AM
    After trying to find out what you meant, I don't believe you will not be able to get rid of it.

When I went to one of my emails I didn't see the text you were talking about til I scrolled up, is your phone the same way? If so I don't know why it would be such a big deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 10:19 AM
    My phone is the same way however it still irks me, I think it may be an OCD thing
    09-10-09 10:24 AM
    I understand the whole OCD thing, believe me. However, what you are looking to do cannot be accomplished. There are no options within the OS to turn off that particular "header".
    09-10-09 10:28 AM
    Nuff said, I will obsess
    about something else or go wash my hands 100 times....thanks for help once again
    09-10-09 10:34 AM
    Welcome to Cracberry!!

Yea, just don't scroll up!

I do highly recommend that you read through the 101 lectures, they are great. I have a link to them in my signature and you can also find them at anytime through the "Blackberry Help" menu option at the top of every page here at Crackberry.
    09-10-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD