Hi! I just got my BB Curve 8330 a couple of days ago. I THINK I've finally figured out how to move my pics from the phone itself to the media card. With the first few pics, all I had to do was click "Save Image" and then move them to the media card. HOWEVER, I can't seem to save images at all now. When I try to save a pic that has been sent to me in a pic message, it doesn't have the "Save Image" option now. There's no difference between these pics and the first few that I managed to save. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
    07-13-09 02:28 PM
    I am on sprint but probably same options. In the camera app hit menu, options, scroll down and you can set images to save to card as a default. If yours are set this way and your card is screwed up your images probably won't save. Can you save them to your device..
    07-13-09 02:35 PM
    Thanks. I've done that. I set it to save them to the card automatically, but that was after I had already transferred the images from the device. I have 9 or so pics that I've saved to the card, but just can't get the "Save Image" option to come up on the others I want to save. Is there a way to do it through the computer? Thanks for your response!!
    07-13-09 02:45 PM
    Have you checked to see if they are not all ready on the card?
    07-13-09 02:50 PM
    The only images on the card are the ones I had initially saved to the device and then transferred to the card. I can't even save these other pics to the device now like I did for the others. They won't save at all....no option to save the images either on the phone itself or on the card. Yep...I'm confused! LOL
    07-13-09 03:29 PM
    Make sure you have scrolled down in the message enough to highlight the picture with a dotted line around it. then hit the menu button and Save Image should appear. From there you should be able to choose the folder you want to save the image in and rename the pic also.
    07-13-09 04:26 PM
    Thanks!!!! That worked!!! I didn't know about the dotted line! Wow! Another question...can you add pics to the card via the computer?
    07-14-09 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD