Hi. Sorry if I sound a bit thick but i'm still quite new to the Smartphone world!

I recently changed the Pay As You Go SIM card in a Curve 9320, I called the network to set up the BB Internet Service and they said it would be on within 24 hours but it's been 2 days now and still nothing. BB App World works fine but BBM will not work at all and BB Protect just says "Service Plan Does Not Support Blackberry Protect."

Also, the internet, Facebook and Twitter apps will only work when connected to WiFi. If I try to use the mobile network to connect, it says "unable to find server" or "you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application."

The new SIM Card is on the same network as the old one and texts and phone calls work fine so I know it's nothing to do with the phone being locked to one network.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    08-04-13 08:51 AM
    Hi. Sorry if I sound a bit thick but i'm still quite new to the Smartphone world!

I recently changed the Pay As You Go SIM card in a Curve 9320, I called the network to set up the BB Internet Service and they said it would be on within 24 hours but it's been 2 days now and still nothing. BB App World works fine but BBM will not work at all and BB Protect just says "Service Plan Does Not Support Blackberry Protect."

Also, the internet, Facebook and Twitter apps will only work when connected to WiFi. If I try to use the mobile network to connect, it says "unable to find server" or "you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application."

The new SIM Card is on the same network as the old one and texts and phone calls work fine so I know it's nothing to do with the phone being locked to one network.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I'd contact the carrier again. Appears they have forgotten to switch you on. They need to confirm your activation.
    08-04-13 12:00 PM