now i know i am a newbie on CB but i do love this site i check up on it regularly and i love my BB but i kinda want a new phone....
    i currently have a blackberry curve and quite honestly i'm getting kinda tired of it. had it the longest of the phones i've been through (about 8 monthes now) before i had an htc Hermes 8525 (about 6 monthes) and before that i teeny bopped with a motorola slvr (about 9 months) and sidekick 3 *for texting* -_-... (about 3 monthes) i love my blackberry but i kinda wanna go back to a simple phone... i was looking at the LG VU or the LG Shine (black) since i have an upgrade this month or just keep my blackberry and sell whatever phone i get from my upgrade worth it? help me CB
    08-24-08 10:48 PM
    A friend of mine has the Shine. Its a nice phone. I'd consider it if I was with AT&T and wasn't into BBs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 10:50 PM
    Keep the BB! I think you'll be happy you did!
    08-24-08 10:50 PM
    Everyone I know that has an LG Anything cries that they wish they had something else.
    08-24-08 10:53 PM
    I have had lg's galore ; 6100,8100,8300,8350,8500,8600,8800,9900 but after getting a BlackBerry I will never go back. My last LG phone was the 8800 Venus ,by far the worst phone I have ever owned. After that I lost all faith in LG.

08-24-08 11:36 PM
    I had a Vu. Its a piece of crap. Don't waste your money. Keep your BB, you'll think me later

08-24-08 11:47 PM
    thanks for the help cb i probably will keep the bb and play with the shine for a lil bit and most likely sell it haha vu is outta the picture most of the reviews for that phone are pretty bad -_-....
    08-25-08 02:27 AM
    Yeah, I'm gonna fanboy up on this one too. I just couldn't imagine why one would want to go back to another phone after owning a Blackberry. I'm not trying to be confrontational. I just could never fathom having another phone now that I've owned my 8830. The only other phone that is available for purchase right now that I am considering buying is an 8330. If you must leave us then I hope you enjoy yourself.

And we will see you back in a couple of months. ; )

08-25-08 02:41 AM
    I had a LG. An it broke in HALF. Piece of craps. I was into moto's but now...I love my blackberry!! I just wish I would of gotten the curve instead
    08-25-08 02:50 AM
    Everyone I know that has an LG Anything cries that they wish they had something else.
    Yeppers same here!
    08-25-08 04:21 AM
    soo i ended up with the shine and i can't wait til somebody take this thing off my hands -_-... back to my curve oooo how i missed it i only used the shine for 1 day i must admit the slide was kinda cool but then got tired of it super quick please don't hate me cb
    08-30-08 07:22 PM
    Slow down and think about what you're doing. Keep the BB!
    08-30-08 07:37 PM
    That's been my problem with the newer LG phones they are REALLY cool for about a week and then your ready for something new ........................ gets exspensive! So far BlackBerry has had me hooked longer than any other, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

08-30-08 07:38 PM
    soo i ended up with the shine and i can't wait til somebody take this thing off my hands -_-... back to my curve oooo how i missed it i only used the shine for 1 day i must admit the slide was kinda cool but then got tired of it super quick please don't hate me cb
    I'm sorry about your decision. The last phone I ran from was the shine. The flip screen was awesome. PERIOD...everything else was mediocre and not worth wasting time on. It's the simple phone you're looking for, because once you flip it, there's little else left to do with it other than talk. I still have mine for sell if anyone is interested...LOL. Shine=cute and that's it..oh and it helped when I wanted to put on lipstick. enjoy.
    08-30-08 09:36 PM
    I had that horrible chocolate, which was a waste of time and money. I absolutely love the BB. I still have a few issues but think the longer I spend "playing" with it the better it becomes!! Just not used to all the features and the basic ways to use it. I wouldn't trade it for anything at this point except maybe another BB. Keep the BB!!!!!!!
    08-30-08 09:53 PM
    Lol the shine is a fossil. The carriers can't give em away here in the uk. In fact its only sold here as a burner

08-31-08 08:05 PM
    Lol the shine is a fossil. The carriers can't give em away here in the uk. In fact its only sold here as a burner

in the USA we get phones hella late, so the shine came out just a few months ago...
    08-31-08 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD