Hi!
    I just discovered this website, and already learned so much from it.
    For that, I would like to thank everybody that took the time to post all their research on here for everyone.
    I unfortunately sent my phone out for $80 bucks to get switched/programed for Boost, since I had no knowledge that one could do it himself.
    Well, my problem is that my Yahoo Mail will not come in on my message box like it did when I was with Nextel.
    I tried Shangmail, but it said that it only pushes Yahoo.com.cn(china) mail. As far a G mail, it for some reason does not push my mail either.
    What do the Crackberry Gods think I should do?
    08-13-09 02:44 PM
    what i did, iforward all my yahoo mail to g mail, i created a new gmail account, theirs a trick to forward mail...
    08-13-09 06:31 PM
    If you could please let me know what the trick is I would appreciate it.
    I already established a G mail acct, but I still don't get my yahoo mail.
    For some reason I cant get it to forward/push my mail.
    08-13-09 06:37 PM
    i dont know if i can post a link here, and i cant send messeages cause i only have 2 post...
    Last edited by padrino_213; 08-13-09 at 07:05 PM.
    08-13-09 07:02 PM
    lets see if i can explain it........................................logg in your yahoo mail...then go to Options, then Account, followed by �Add or edit an account�.......select �Account Information� on the left. Then, set: Preferred Content: change it to Yahoo Asia ........then Logout and login.

Then, you can enable POP access and change settings, by clicking, from the mail inbox:

Options -> Mail Options -> POP & Forwarding
    08-13-09 07:22 PM
    lets see if i can explain it........................................logg in your yahoo mail...then go to Options, then Account, followed by “Add or edit an account”.......select “Account Information” on the left. Then, set: Preferred Content: change it to Yahoo Asia ........then Logout and login.

Then, you can enable POP access and change settings, by clicking, from the mail inbox:

Options -> Mail Options -> POP & Forwarding
    THIS HAS TO THE ONE OF THE MOST INFORMATIVE POSTS THAT IVE SEEN ON THIS BOARD YET.... I DONT THINK PEOPLE KNOW ... YAHOO ACTUALLY CHARGES IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.. 20 BUCKS A YEAR FOR POP MAIL FORWARDING HERE IN THE US!! THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS ON THIS BOARD......MAKE THIS ONE A STICKY!!..... PROPS TO YOU PADRINO_213!!!!
    Last edited by c_jams; 08-13-09 at 08:00 PM. Reason: FORGOT TO GIVE PADRINO HIS PROPS!
    08-13-09 07:59 PM
    THIS HAS TO THE ONE OF THE MOST INFORMATIVE POSTS THAT IVE SEEN ON THIS BOARD YET.... I DONT THINK PEOPLE KNOW ... YAHOO ACTUALLY CHARGES IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.. 20 BUCKS A YEAR FOR POP MAIL FORWARDING HERE IN THE US!! THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS ON THIS BOARD......MAKE THIS ONE A STICKY!!..... PROPS TO YOU PADRINO_213!!!!
    Most definitely!!!
    That worked out perfect, and its working like a charm.
    Now if I could just get Gmail to send it to my phone instantly like Yahoo does.

Padrino, You are the man!!!
    THNX
    08-13-09 08:10 PM
    it takes like couple of minutes to update all info...tru yahoo asia.... i waited 1 hour, then messages were coming in....................no problem guys......thanks,
    08-13-09 09:12 PM
    Most definitely!!!
    That worked out perfect, and its working like a charm.
    Now if I could just get Gmail to send it to my phone instantly like Yahoo does.

Padrino, You are the man!!!
    THNX
    Are you using the the Gmail Mobile APP? I Gmail to my phone seconds after it arrives to my account.
    08-14-09 05:57 AM
    Are you using the the Gmail Mobile APP? I Gmail to my phone seconds after it arrives to my account.
    Yes I am!
    I noticed that the problem was the fact I hadn't ran Google Sync. Working perfectly fine now. I'm happier than a pig in........... well, you know!!!

Thank you for your input.
    08-14-09 12:26 PM
    after i changed it to yahoo asia, that pop3 and forwarding option is no longer there.
    whats wrong?
    08-14-09 10:05 PM
    after i changed it to yahoo asia, that pop3 and forwarding option is no longer there.
    whats wrong?
    try other countrys, like "uk"..some people report that it only happens to new accaounts....or try another browser...see if it helps
    08-15-09 10:06 PM
    I just changed mine to yahoo asia and it allowed me to setup pop3 and web settings.

only potential issue I see is if you are logged into yahoo it only shows info from asia

very awesome to know this though!!
    08-15-09 10:58 PM
    I just changed mine to yahoo asia and it allowed me to setup pop3 and web settings.

only potential issue I see is if you are logged into yahoo it only shows info from asia

very awesome to know this though!!
    This is odd.
    I tried many other counties, but the pop3 & forwarding option doesnt even show up, I tried with firefox, and IE.
    08-15-09 11:14 PM
    hmm that is odd. I am using firefox. I wonder if it has to do with the time you have had a yahoo account. I was trying to see if I could find out how long my account has been opened but didnt really see anything.
    08-16-09 08:48 AM
    hmm that is odd. I am using firefox. I wonder if it has to do with the time you have had a yahoo account. I was trying to see if I could find out how long my account has been opened but didnt really see anything.
    Yeah, I am still trying to figure out a way on this problem.
    08-16-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD