I have an 8300 from at&t.

1. I cannot seem to save pis or videos from the internet straight to the phone, is this possible? if so how do I do it?

2. also I have have a problem with the bb reseting itself while using the internet(it will shut all the way down and come back on), and it is guaranteed to happen at one certain website. Anyone know how to fix this? (the website is www dot rx7club dot com, apparently I can't post a url yet since i'm still a newb :P)

3. Last but not least, what software is available for opening and reading pdf and or word documents? can I dl acrobat reader right to the bb? same with word etc.?

thanks for any help.
    08-09-07 05:40 PM
    1. Can't save videos from the net. Pictures, possibly, press the menu button when on a picture and see if save is an option.

2. If it just happens on that website, I'd suggest not going to it. If it happens on multiple websites you may have a defective device.

3. Search the forums for BeamBerry
    08-10-07 05:58 AM
    thanks for the help. apparently it is also doing it when i go to www dot slcrotary dot com, guess the bb just doesn't like rx7's

also, i just dl the beamberry software and still can't view the files i was hoping to. does it only work for email attachments? i have files that i tried to transfer from my comp. that I can't open.
    08-11-07 01:36 PM
    Update.

I replaced the bb and the rebooting is no longer a problem.

I read elseware that watching streaming video is possible but have not been able to do so. anyone know if there is a trick or anything inned to look for?

I have a new, minor issue with the new phone. when a new message would come in, it would show a preview of it on the main screen for me(up to two messages) now it will not do that unless there are at least two new messages in which case it will only show me the second one, almost like the is a line in the screen that is dead. (the screen is not dead though, it still shows everything else in that space just fine). any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks again for any help.
    08-15-07 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD