Hello all
    I am a new blackberry user. I got a good deal through Rogers ( am in Canada) as I brought my two teenaged girls into a family plan!
    I went with the curve as I am new to this and thought it would be good device for the next 2 years. I love it. The camara does not have a flash but I have a great small camara so that is okay. I was worried about the 2g vs 3g but it works great. WIFI is wonderful and I love how it automatically changes when I get to a place I connected to.

I am not using this for business just pleasure. So getting emails from my mom who lives in Mexico while I am at a soccer game with my dd is awesome.
    I was told to get an Iphone by friends but really I would never use half the stuff it does and I do not like my girls touch phone screens. So I went this route

All in all I am learning lots. I know that in 2 years I will be updating to something bigger and better. But in the meantime I am enjoying my first blackberry and though it might be lacking a little to some of its sisters I do not feel at all gyped. It is a great smart phone.

I have learned lots from this site and have downloaded new apps and have totally surprised my girls.

Katie
    02-22-10 01:55 PM
    Wonderful, welcome! I hope you enjoy your new BlackBerry.
    02-22-10 02:04 PM
    Welcome to the addiction! There is lots to learn here, and We hope you will contribute to the forum!
    02-22-10 02:54 PM
    Thanks for the welcome. HOLY so much to learn. I pondered if I should get this one or the 9700. But cost became a factor. So I went this route and am really happy with my decision.

Katie
    02-22-10 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD