Hey all - I'm new here. I recently purchased the 8900 Curve and think it's so neat. I can check my mail, facebook, chat on MSN and chat with the BB Messenger.
    My question is, what other amazing things does this thing do?!? I bet it will blow my mind. Haha. I can't figure ANYTHING out. LOL
    Any suggestions would be great
    09-01-09 08:12 PM
    Do a battery pull.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 08:19 PM
    lol @ lazerus

Booty, I'd take a look through the Blackberry 101 Series. People ask this question a lot, it would take us hours to tell you everything you can do, and we don't know what you even would WANT to do.

Plus, we answer this a few times a day.

Welcome to the crack. Your best P.O.A is to begin reading all that you can.
    09-01-09 08:22 PM
    You can always do what I did n do - read all the forums and answers your mind can handle.

When you do that, go and read some more. You'll just keep learning more and more... and eventually, you'll start to find questions that you believe you know the answer to, and you can start becoming a productive member of our fun little society here!
    09-01-09 08:25 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

The 101 lecture are so great and resourceful, I have direct link to them in my signature. You can also find the link at any time through the "Blackberry Help" menu option at the top of every page here at Crackberry.
    09-01-09 08:26 PM
    You can always do what I did n do - read all the forums and answers your mind can handle.

When you do that, go and read some more. You'll just keep learning more and more... and eventually, you'll start to find questions that you believe you know the answer to, and you can start becoming a productive member of our fun little society here!
    I second this, and that is also how I came to know what I do today about Blackberries. Search is your companion on the road of knowledge. If you want some information on searching better, check my signature for a link on that as well.
    09-01-09 08:27 PM
    Wicked! Thanks a bunch everyone

Lazerus - That would have been my answer too had I not been a newbie! *giggles*
    Last edited by BooTyFuL; 09-01-09 at 08:45 PM.
    09-01-09 08:40 PM
    HEY ALL, I am new here also. Would you guys can provide somewhere to download some free themes?
    09-01-09 08:47 PM
    HEY ALL, I am new here also. Would you guys can provide somewhere to download some free themes?
    I'd start in the 8900 theme forum on this site.
    09-01-09 09:31 PM
    Well that's the #1 suggestion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 10:22 PM
    welcome to Crackberry.

The first thing is to read EVERYTHING you can. Six months on and I'm still discovering new things, It'll probably be the same six years from now!
    09-02-09 07:37 AM
    Depends on what it is you'd like to do. But really start with the 101 Series, and read this forum. You'll learn a lot!

Also as you get more experience you'll find you know answers to many questions yourself!

I actually started reading CB months before I got my now 4 week old 8900.

Welcome to the Crackberry addiction!

BTW, depending on how hardcore you want to get, listen to the Podcasts. Not everything may apply but you might get some valuable insights.
    Last edited by cbwannabe; 09-02-09 at 08:41 AM.
    09-02-09 08:29 AM
    What I did is started reading all the new threads in this forum.... I still learn new things sometimes

After the 101 lectures
    09-02-09 08:35 AM
    Welcome. You will find that the people he are really helpful but tend to push you search for the answers already posted, but thats a good thing because I came across so much more doing that.
    09-02-09 08:57 AM
    Please don't ask "What's the best weather app" before doing a search....
    09-02-09 09:02 AM
    Can anyone suggest a weather app with live radar images and dewpoint values?

Thanks.
    09-02-09 09:42 AM
    yeah... what is the best weather app??
    09-02-09 10:00 AM
    yeah... what is the best weather app??
    Im glad you asked. I was going to make a new thread about this. Can I get some suggestions?

Lmao XD
    09-02-09 10:02 AM
    Welcome. You will find that the people he are really helpful but tend to push you search for the answers already posted, but thats a good thing because I came across so much more doing that.
    Im glad you brought that up....because CB members need to quit this.....I have no problem with telling an established member whos lazy to use search.....but new guys and gals may not even know what terms to query......and telling them to go search is real tacky guys....so if your (all) doing this....cut it out!!! a friendly reminder brought to you by your local CB member
    09-02-09 10:05 AM
    whats the best weather app?
    09-02-09 10:06 AM
    Lets trade PINs and we can talk alllll about it.
    09-02-09 10:34 AM
    awwww your not gonna share it
    09-02-09 10:36 AM
    whats the best weather app?
    Best weather application is berry weather or weather bug elite.
    09-02-09 10:37 AM
    Can anyone suggest a weather app with live radar images and dewpoint values?

Thanks.
    LMAO!!!!
    09-02-09 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD