im just wondering what the deal is with blackberry i bought in to the hype and switched from the g1 and i have to say thank god because the g1 is kind annoying.....
    08-09-09 02:14 PM
    Hype? It just plain works! Easy setup and email management. Browsing the web and crackberry right now via wifi at LaGuardia.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 02:46 PM
    I've also transferred from a G1. Just more of a professional appeal in college.

08-09-09 02:51 PM
    Push Email, Compressed Data, Great Security, Reliable technology.. to name a few. That's what u'll get from this awesome device.

Prepare urself to be crackberry
    08-09-09 06:02 PM
    im just wondering what the deal is with blackberry i bought in to the hype and switched from the g1 and i have to say thank god because the g1 is kind annoying.....
    Hype is the G1 and the iPhone.... reality is the Blackberry!!!
    08-09-09 06:13 PM
    Exactly.
    08-09-09 08:36 PM
    Personally I am happy about the hype round the iPhone and G1... Means more idiots buy them and less come here to crackberry....

08-09-09 08:44 PM
    I'm a former G1 owner as well. My wife and son still have theirs.

Along with a more "professional" look there's a who list of reasons why I prefer my BB over the G1/touch screen hype.

Spend more time with your phone and on the forums and your answer will come to you.

The first thing I did to my BB was install some themes. I didn't care for the default look of the 8900 especially after customizing my G1. I just got used to colors and nice looking icons.
    08-09-09 10:25 PM
    I'm also a G1 convert. Man that thing lagged so bad for me! I thought it was going to be the end all/be all phone! Wrong....that would be my 8900! This thing is just so much more functonal than my G1 could have dreamt of being!

08-10-09 05:11 AM
    i actually tried the g1 after being a blackberry user for 2 years, and sold it after about 2 days. thank god i kept my bb just incase!
    08-10-09 05:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD