Connected to the desktop software to sync my contacts and now i have a 507 error that I cannot recover from. Tried EVERYTHING I could find with no luck.

Any ideas?

OS will not load at all...
    05-19-08 03:12 AM
    If it's new and under warranty, take it back to the store.

If not, come back here and we'll try and sort it out.
    05-19-08 06:50 AM
    it is new but now from a store. Ebay purchase. it was working fine yesterday and after the connection to the computer it just crapped.
    05-19-08 08:58 AM
    error 507 means that there is no OS loaded. It can be fixed quite easily. You just need to download the OS from either Verizon or from the Blackberry site.

You install this on your PC, run up Desktop Manager and connect your phone. Loading should bigin auomatically and can take up to 30 mins before you get your phone back.
    05-19-08 09:12 AM
    The problem with the White Screen is, there is no USB connection possible, nothing is running in the device.

Time to go old skool...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

This time, do not interrupt the start up, it may take 30 min or so.
    05-19-08 10:02 AM
    this just happened to me. went to update to 4.5 for my 8330 and during the install the app loader was interrupted with an error message " A Fatal Error Has Occurred" and on my phones screen there was an image with a box that had a circle, triange and square inside with 507 underneath it.

i think this happened to me because i didnt reboot my pc after installing the new desktop software.

reinstalling now. lets hope i get this thing running again!
    02-09-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD