Purchased a bberry 8320 on Tmobile. The media package was turned on Friday. I feel like I can conquer the world. I have no idea why i waited so long to get one. I am hooked!!!!!!!!!!
    08-08-09 02:29 AM
    Welcome to the blackberry world. I love my curve. I understand what you're feeling. The possibilities are endless of what you can do with your curve.

I've gotten friends hooked on blackberrys and on crackberry. This is the best site for berry owners.

Enjoy...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 04:46 AM
    If you haven't read it already, the HTTP://FORUMS.CRACKBERRY.COM/F3/BLAC...E-SERIES-4716/ is a great set of tutorials for you.

A nice media card will make your experience even better. Media card capacity is determined by your OS, and in some cases, by some carriers. the following is th OS capacities.

MicroSDHC ONLY

BlackBerry Device Software version Media card size limit
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.0 Up to 2 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.1 Up to 4 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.2 Up to 4 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.3.0 Up to 8 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.5.0 Up to 8 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.5.0.81 and later Up to 16 GB
    BlackBerry Device Software 4.6.0 and later Up to 32 GB

To find out what OS you have, go to Options>About. Or go to an entry field and type myver and hit spacebar, it will do this. 8330/4.5.0.131

The devices use microSD or microSDHC cards. Make sure you are looking at the correct type, the standard SD/SDHC cards are too large.

Good sources are Amazon

Newegg.com - ProductList

SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, A-data, and Patriot are well-known brands.

Enjoy your new Curve!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 05:31 AM
    I just upgraded to a 8320 and I'm so in love with it, It so much better than the 8120
    08-08-09 06:44 AM
    Grats on your new BB. I have the 8320 it's awesome! Contract almost up tho, so gonna get a bold or onyx yay!
    08-08-09 09:24 AM
    My contract IS up....but I just got this curve a few months ago and I can't make myself get rid of it so soon!

You should check out some of the forums with the most used apps, like quickpull and autolock. Little things like those that make using your phone a hundred times more enjoyable.
    08-08-09 10:07 AM
    thanks for all your replies guys. I got a new memory card and I have been trying new apps all day.
    08-08-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD