I'm getting a really strange network notification when i start my phone up this is what it states

"network Notification
    (1815166330)
    $uaaaaaaaaaaaaa

all of the U & A's have ' s over them... does anyone have any idea what this means. i installed a few things like the google maps and such but i don't think thats what started the error. i have no idea what to do with this one.. just got the phone 3 days ago any ideas?

EDIT:
    Also i have my phone setup to do the email forwarding and such but every time i write a new email out on my computer it txts a copy of it to my phone is there a way to stop that? i've been searching all over the options

thx in advance.
    05-24-08 10:53 AM
    Send the service books and re-register the Host Routing Table. Then pull the battery with the device on, leave out for 30 seconds, then reinstall it.
    05-24-08 12:10 PM
    Send the service books and re-register the Host Routing Table. Then pull the battery with the device on, leave out for 30 seconds, then reinstall it.
    "send the service books and re-register the host routing table." what in gods name does that mean lol
    05-24-08 12:47 PM
    Service Book contains information that configures how your BlackBerry device interacts with the BlackBerry Infrastructure. It also enables specific services for your BlackBerry device.
    The Host Routing Table registers your unit to your specific providers network.

Service Books can be sent by logging in to the carriers BIS site and clicking on Service Books, or you can call them.

To re-register the HRT, Options > Advanced Options > HRT > Register Now

It may take 20-30 min. for all of the Service Books to be established from your carrier.
    05-24-08 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD