Hi,

I have two yahoo accounts and a work email account. All the emails are going to the one message folder. How do I set up a separate icon for each of these emails?

Thanks

Nancy
    06-29-10 01:36 PM
    It should automatically setup a new folder for each e-mail address. If not, go inot the messages app, and search around in the options, you should find a solution there.

I've never had this problem... I've always had a new icon setup whenever I've created a new e-mail address. Have you checked to see if the icon may be hidden? go to the main screen and press menu, and un-check "hide".

Are you recieving the e-mail messages, but they're just going into the messages folder?
    06-29-10 01:46 PM
    I am receiving all the emails but they all go into the messages folder. What happened is my blackberry got wiped out when my company was sold to another so they shut down the one company. When I went to add the emails it told me that they were already there.

Should I delete the two yahoo accounts and re enter them? I'm not going to touch the work one. Don't want to mess it up since my IT person helped me get the work emails.

I'll try the main screen and hit menu and see what happens.
    06-29-10 07:02 PM
    You should be able to see separate messages folder for each e-mail account when you setup e-mails. They're probably just hidden.

Go to your main menu, hit the menu button, choose 'Show all'... Then, you should be able to see the messages folder if they're hidden, if they are, highlight the message folder, hit the menu button, and uncheck 'Hide'...
    06-29-10 07:07 PM
    I don't know what you mean by the main menu. A little help please?

Thanks
    06-29-10 07:24 PM
    I don't know what you mean by the main menu. A little help please?

Thanks

That's what the main menu looks like...
    06-29-10 07:28 PM
    When i click on menu the only thing that comes up is Move, Move to folder, hide Options add folder and switch application.
    06-29-10 07:30 PM
    Yeah, that means you don't have any hidden apps. Have you resent the service books to the device? Go into your e-mail setup folder, open the e-mail setings, press menu, select service books, then select Send Service Books. See if that does it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 07:49 PM
    It worked Thanks so much for your help.
    06-30-10 01:24 PM
    Good, glad it is working now.
    06-30-10 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD