Hello all. Can some1 help me. I would 2 watch YouTube videos on my 8350i. Or videos on any websites. Can some1 help this dumb person.
    Thanx so much!
    08-01-09 07:12 PM
    Not 100% certain, but if I remember correctly, peeps even running with WiFI have been unable to view YouTube videos
    08-02-09 08:39 AM
    Youtube works most of the time when on wifi. Sometimes you can get it up with the network but depending on signal strength will determine how much it lags or not! I have watched you tube a few times on and off wifi! I really like having videos on file though. So I just get videos4blackberry and or convert my own movies into 3gp. I live in NY and when you go underground on the train we all lose reception. Lot there are also opera mini and bolt browsers that can provide downloading of these videos instead of streaming them and that can be a great alternative if you can keep yourself busy as it downloads

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:52 AM
    I have given up on watching video's...blah!
    08-02-09 10:39 PM
    I have no problem watching youtube and blueapple videos on my bb browser and opera mini

08-02-09 10:50 PM
    i gave up im soo mad when on wifi youtube doesnt work on browser bolt opera and on vision but when im on bb browser not on wifi it works but like **** this is pissing me off so im just giving up on it and im gonna stay with my iphone and just load movies on their
    08-04-09 02:32 AM
    I mainly watch movies but youtube has worked fairly well for me. Although I hardly use it. Play with your browser settings. Sometimes the internet explorer works better than the blackberry and the firefox better than all of them!

08-04-09 08:42 AM
    What are the maximum settings for putting videos on the BB?
    08-04-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD