Earlier today my 8330 was running and functioning properly, then all of a sudden all of my hidden icons appeared on my screen, I thought perhaps i hit the show all funtion somehow. Then somehow all of a sudden all my icons disappeared. the only buttons that seem to work now the call button and end button. I am abale to call, send text, if i hit the send button which brings up my call list once in the call list i can use the blackberry button to bring up a menu which i can call, text email from. my facebook works if i have the bb in the holster, then if i receive an alert from FB and pull it out of the holster FB will open, just like my email and ssm mms. I tried a battery pull and it doent help or change anything. after i do a battery pull i get this messege " Uncaught exception: Module with handle[5636] and index [1] has no application entry point" with a OK box. So i click on OK and the theme appears with no icon. PLEASE HELP....
    08-21-09 06:01 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull yet? Pull out the battery while it's on and that may reset it. It may be also be the theme you downloaded if you did. The more experienced users may come in here and offer better insight but the battery pulls usually helps if it's just something simple
    08-21-09 06:37 PM
    I tried the battery pull and nothing changed. its the same theme i have been using since i bought it...
    08-21-09 07:30 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling the latest OS for yor phone? That may help.
    08-21-09 10:53 PM
    Have you installed any new apps lately?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 03:58 AM
    the oly app i recently installed was the google. mobile app. and it woked fine for a while after that.
    08-22-09 08:29 AM
    Also have you tried toggling themes to see if this helps?

3rd party apps can affect a device sometime after they are installed. I can recommend that you back up the deivce, wipe it and when it is back up running leave off 3rd party apps for a day or so. Then start adding them back one at a time a day or so a part and see which one if at all is causing this.

Re-doing the device might just solve it all together.

Also Blackgray may have some other ideas as well.
    08-22-09 08:42 AM
    Also have you tried toggling themes to see if this helps?

3rd party apps can affect a device sometime after they are installed. I can recommend that you back up the deivce, wipe it and when it is back up running leave off 3rd party apps for a day or so. Then start adding them back one at a time a day or so a part and see which one if at all is causing this.

Re-doing the device might just solve it all together.

Also Blackgray may have some other ideas as well.
    This would have been my next suggestion

It sounds to me like an app is causing your problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 09:02 AM
    uncaught exception error is a software error. You need to reinstall your handheld software. Usually that error comes from something you downloaded it doesn't always show up immediatly.
    08-22-09 09:13 AM
    OK after pulling the battery, still the same, tried removing 3rd party app, still the same thing, did a back up and installed updated the OS. i did that and all the icons appeared and the bb ran the setup wizard like i just bought the phone, then a the blackberry button and the side buttons where not workin just like befor. and then i did another battery pull and when it restarted i got the same uncaught exception error and all my icons where gone again.. NOW WHAt?
    08-22-09 01:35 PM
    Well verizon relaced my bb... so its no longer an issue
    thanks for the replys.
    08-22-09 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD