ok so i down loaded Iberrycurve demo, ran it, didnt like it. Then i bought the curve 8900 replica theme and the iberry bocks custom L2. I ran both and decided on the blocks theme. But now my BB is running sooooooo slow. like really slow.

1. should i delete the other themes??

2. does having extra custom themes effect of the perfomance?

3. and how do i erase the extra themes

thanks
    03-30-09 11:31 AM
    What other themes are you talking about ?
    The "stock" themes you can't. Those need to be there for the 3rd party themes to work.

No. Unless your low on memory.

Go to Options - Advanced - Applications

What is your memory ?
    Take a look @ this as well.
    How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com

Make sure you're closing all your apps when done.
    Menu - Exit/Close

Hmm, what else? I think I'm forgetting something.
    03-30-09 11:37 AM
    the other themes are the free demos and the curve 8900 replica that i am not using.
    03-30-09 11:40 AM
    To delete the themes you want go to options/advanced options/applications and delete like yesse suggested. Let the device reboot if it asks to. If it doesnt ask to reboot then do a battery pull. Although you should be able to have a few themes on the device with out it slowing down tremendously. I would do a battery pull first and see if that helps it out.
    Last edited by rlp32; 03-30-09 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Fixed error.
    03-30-09 11:48 AM
    Are they animated themes. Have a few that bring my Curve to it's knees when I use them.
    03-30-09 11:50 AM
    the other themes are the free demos and the curve 8900 replica that i am not using.
    If you're talking about the "BB Dimension - L/Icon/Zen"
    You can't delete those. You COULD but they have to be there so the other themes could work.

If you're not using the 8900 Replica you could just delete that one. I guess.
    03-30-09 12:00 PM
    To delete the themes you dont want go to options/advanced options/applications and delete like yesse suggested. Let the device reboot if it asks to.
    Why wouldn't they go there to delete a theme?
    03-30-09 12:02 PM
    Why wouldn't they go there to delete a theme?
    I didnt even see that I put the word "dont" there. Thanks for pointing that out Yesse. Ill fix it right now.
    03-30-09 12:11 PM
    thanks a lot. i hear people talk about battery pulls all the time. should i turn the device off then pull?
    03-30-09 12:12 PM
    No!! Keep it ON !

Hmm I see. Got me confused because then where would the phone ask to reboot.
    It happens! Woot!
    03-30-09 12:13 PM
    Nope, leave the device on and pull the battery out for 30 seconds. I fixed my post to reflect the error that Yesse pointed out to me. You DO want to go to options/advanced options/applications to delete the unwanted theme. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused. And once again thanks to Yesse for pointing it out.
    03-30-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD