So i just bought a new BB 8330 Curve from Boost Mobile..I was using my Nextel I580 that i have had for past couple years but then i heard about the blackberry deal boost mobile had.. so i wanted to get in the loop and get the BB so i could receive my emails and everything straight to my phone.. well i can send my text messages and everyone gets them right away but i have yet to receive the first response. can someone tell me what i need to do..I have looked in setting and everything and can't figure it out... please let me know if you know something to do to receive my text messages
    07-13-10 04:28 PM
    You may want to call boost mobile CS.

Give it a shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 05:27 PM
    try resending your host routing table.

options > advanced options > press the BB menu button ( select register now )
    07-13-10 05:39 PM
    Has the phone been provisioned? Menu/Options/Mobile Network/Menu. Select Start Provisioning.

07-13-10 05:57 PM
    Have you gone in to your email settings/inbox settings to ensure that the SMS and MMS box is checked?

07-13-10 07:52 PM
    Has the phone been provisioned? Menu/Options/Mobile Network/Menu. Select Start Provisioning.

I just tried doing this and it reads "Provisioning failed (error 1012)"

I have tried it 5 times and it reads the same every time.
    07-13-10 10:23 PM
    Best call Boost's tech support. I have the same BlackBerry and they're pretty helpful.
    07-14-10 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD