I have my att blackberry 8310, when i first entered unlock code, after all the instruction, but i forgot to put in the sim, and the phone still able to get unlock without sim card. it works fine on cingular att sim card, but when i put in tmobile sim card, it say the sim is invalid. i think the problem is come from the first time when i get my phone unlock without sim card.
    Then i do the same process again, but this time it does not show the box that allow me to enter the unlock code, and say the network already disable. How can i Re-enter the unlock code again with the box appear.
    any help would be appriciated !
    04-24-08 10:03 PM
    If it says Network Disabled, that means it's unlocked. You are going to need to get a NEW TMobile SIM card, most likely.
    04-24-08 11:10 PM
    Hmm.. I don't know. The instruction I received from ATT was pretty specific. They said to "Insert AT&T SIM card" and also to "Turn off the radio (turn wireless option off) VERY IMPORTANT". You might wanna give them a call again or something.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I'm still a noob here myself. lol
    04-24-08 11:13 PM
    Have you read through the Curve Unlocking sticky?
    04-24-08 11:25 PM
    yeah, this is my bad. i think that somebody here would know how to do this since this is the only side for blackberry I known
    04-24-08 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD