When I receive an email my phone doesn't go off... Only when I get a phone call or txt my phone goes off but not when I receive an email... I can't find the settings to change this... If any can help that'll be great... Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:04 PM
    Find your Profiles, it is usually under menu but can be moved around.

If you still can't find it make sure its not hidden by going to menu and hitting the BB menu key and selecting "Show all"

once you locate it, select it and scroll down to advance.then select the active profile to edit ringtones. scroll down to messages and located the email you want to change.

You should then be able to edit it to ring, vibrate or both. Also you can change the ringtone.

The Profiles can also be accessed by minimizing the menu and it will be on the top left next to the battery indicator.
    09-08-09 01:12 PM
    Profiles > select your active profile or the one you want to edit > Menu > Edit > open the email addresses and change the Out of Hoster settings, as well as the Volume to how you want to be notified... there is a great Blackberry 101 lesson on this... check the link in my signature.
    09-08-09 01:14 PM
    Got it... Thanks guys... I think it was when I changed themes that my settings got changed... I never had this happen... But its all good... Thanks for the help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:18 PM
    09-08-09 01:20 PM
    Changing themes does not change your Profile settings.
    09-08-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD