You might think that my carrier would be resposible for helping me figure this thing out but at this point I know more than them.. However, I do have about 7 very specific questions that I have not been able to get answered on this forum and after 6 days of random searching, have not found answers to.

I am not against paying a training fee, I just need guidance on what type of person, business or site may offer this type of help.

Of coursem ideally i would work with someone very knowledged on Blackberries- (knows EVERY answer to my questions).

ANy info would be great.
    10-14-08 09:05 AM
    A good start would be the Blackberry 101 we have here (check the link in my signature). You can also post all your questions here and we will try to answer them the best we can. I'm sure the answers are there, just give the community some time to respond.
    10-14-08 09:07 AM
    Azeis took the words right off my tongue!!

Check out the forums, but also post all 7 "very specific" questions here and I am sure people will do their best to answer... I do not know of any "BlackBerry training" lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 09:15 AM
    Having CrackBerry is very much like having one on one. Like Bmc said, post your questions and you'll get answers. Most of us are at least good at a few things and some are good at everything.

Maybe you can break the questions up to a few every couple of days so you aren't over whelmed by the information, and it will be a lot of info.

Good luck,

10-14-08 09:26 AM
    Just read info here at thist site! This is my first bb,2 weeks after with my very busy work hours,I know almost everything that I need to know to use my bb! Also don't be afried to ask ur questions here, ppl here are very helpful!!
    P.s save ur cash to buy something cool for ur BB. Lol

10-14-08 10:03 AM
    Several of us here where I work have 8310's and we've helped each other...like a support group...? Maybe there's somebody you know that can give you a guided tour of your BB, like a mentor, until you get up to speed. This practice helped a couple of co-workers decide to make the jump and get a device they wanted, but were a little afraid to try. Just like here at Crackberry - ask somebody!
    10-14-08 11:57 AM
    Certified Trainer is a Research In Motion certification that is currently available.

I presume the majority of CT are employed by large companies, but there may be individuals that offer their services to the public.

You best bet would be a Google search:

BlackBerry Certified Trainer (city)

I got a couple hits with New York.
    10-14-08 12:02 PM
    Verizon Wireless offers a 1 hour seminar on how to use a BB
    10-14-08 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD