Has anyone ever seen this before, or know how to remedy? I get it just before I get a Yahoo mail, even though I've removed Yahoo mail from my BB entirely, as I have a laptop now....

I've contacted both Yahoo and T-Mobile, and all they can tell me is, "Oh, you must have your SIM in a different device from the one you set up your alerts on. Can you put it back?"

No. I did an exchange.

"Oh, well, try deleting the mobile alert through the t-mo website or the yahoo website."

Perfect. Except neither of them even shows any alerts to delete.

It's irritating as ****, and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!

HALP!?
    09-03-09 01:10 AM
    Try deleting your service book in advanced options, then re-register it, through your host routing table.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 03:02 AM
    Try removing that email account & re-adding it on the BIS site.
    09-03-09 04:43 AM
    There are no service books for the Yahoo mail account in the Advanced Options, as I detatched the account a couple months ago. Same for the BIS site... Pretty much, the Yahoo account isn't connected in any way to the BB, at least in any of the places I'd be able to find any evidence of it, but these alerts are generated somehow when I get a Yahoo mail.

I'm about to just replace the sim, but if that doesn't help, I'm going to go insane!!!
    09-04-09 03:54 PM
    That won't help. The account has to be deleted from the old phone. Having tmonile shut off SMS alerts to your account *might help* good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD