I have an icon on my phone and don't know how to get it off. Its a blue phone with a green dot next to it and theres a 3. My voicemail was messed up when I got it and they fixed that..I'm just wondering if it has to do with my old voicemail. But I want the icon off!! Any suggestions?
    06-03-10 04:34 PM
    I have an icon on my phone and don't know how to get it off. Its a blue phone with a green dot next to it and theres a 3. My voicemail was messed up when I got it and they fixed that..I'm just wondering if it has to do with my old voicemail. But I want the icon off!! Any suggestions?
    The only icon that I can think of is the OS update icon, I might be wrong because there's a number 3 right next to it.
    06-03-10 05:23 PM
    Thanks. Do you know how I can get rid of it?
    06-03-10 05:38 PM
    Thanks. Do you know how I can get rid of it?
    Just out of curiosity, have you tried doing a battery pull? With the phone on, remove the back cover, pull the battery out. Wait a minute or so and reinstall the battery. Let the phone boot - this could take 3-5 minutes. Did the icon go away? If so, replace the battery cover. If not, can you post a pic just so we know what the icon is and can provide further help?
    06-03-10 08:47 PM
    Yeah, do a battery pull first. If it's still there, go to Options > Advanced Options > Wireless Update. See if there's an available update. And kwkid is right, posting a pic would really help us identify the "mysterious" icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD