for some reason it wont go away i have checked it and there is no message but it still wont go away there is a message that says its loading but it never stops saying that i have been messing with it for like 2 days now and cant figure it out
    06-07-09 08:13 PM
    This same thing happened to me about two weeks ago. Delete the myspace app entirely from your phone. Then reinstall it. You have to delete it first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 08:26 PM
    Did the exact same thing to me, couldn't figure out what was wrong. Tried everything, deleted every message on myspace and everything.

It's just as easy to go to m.myspace.com in your browser. Though I do love the facebook mobile
    06-07-09 09:45 PM
    thanx it did the trick
    06-08-09 12:17 AM
    If you log out of myspace from the App, the icon will go away. It shouldn't come back when you log in. This happened every time I received a message on myspace. I just deleted the App and use the browser
    06-08-09 05:12 AM
    i tried logging out a few times but it didnt work i just uninstalled it the reinstalled it and that worked
    06-08-09 03:00 PM
    Same thing with me....received a message from someone that still shows in bold and still shows loading....I cannot open the message. I have deleted the message online....but I cant even open it through my BB to delete it. Ive tried uninstalling the app but I dont know how to do that. When you select the icon in the app folder and choose Menu there's no option for deleting Myspace. Help!
    06-21-09 12:33 PM
    Go to Options (wrench icon), then Advanced Options, then Applications and highlight Myspace then hit the menu button and select Delete. Don't forget to reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 01:44 PM
    Can anyone help on how to completely remove the myspace icon on my phone?Nothing seems to be working.Tried Advanced Options, then Applications doesnt seem to appear ther but the icon is.
    10-14-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD