I have sent 2 videos. The emails are getting sent but no confirmation. I've checked all info and am very familier with the process. Anyway or where I can get a response? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 05:19 PM
    Your sending right from the device? I personally never tried it that way. Ive always done it from my pc because I would edit certain things.
    07-25-09 05:41 PM
    Yeah they usually still go for I've sent 20 so far! Also I have tried to drag from bb to pc . Emails are being sent just no verification from there end - did they block me? Or is there a problem on there end ? And how can I fix it? I tried to contact them in email but they sent me to the help q and a and doubt they personally contact me . What's the deal? There phone number is useless as well ! What do I do ?

07-25-09 05:54 PM
    Make sure you are connecting to data, if you are connecting to data make sure the Video isn't to large. I'm not sure how big they can or can't be loading through a mobile phone, but I'm sure there has to be a limit.

If all else fails battery Pull
    07-25-09 06:19 PM
    Yeah its not too large . Or it wouldn't let me email . I'm getting the check mark saying it all is being sent just no verification all other emails are sending and receiving - weird - ?what to do batt pull noit working either ! Any help ?

07-25-09 06:53 PM
    It might be a You Tube issue. I tried to do the same thing you did and my videos aren't in my account either. Been looking for a e-mail help address for You Tube with no luck.

07-26-09 01:04 PM
    Yeah now I'm gettin an error message ! Like wrong email address wich I know is correct ! Any contacts you guys can throw me ? Please help !

07-26-09 02:11 PM
    It might be a You Tube issue. I tried to do the same thing you did and my videos aren't in my account either. Been looking for a e-mail help address for You Tube with no luck.

You ever get a contact trina ? Thanks for trying to help me !

07-26-09 02:13 PM
    Looked a bit this morning, busy this afternoon so haven't found a thing.

You ever get a contact trina ? Thanks for trying to help me !

07-26-09 03:21 PM
    I'm gonna look later tonite and gotta few others lokkin into it perhaps the youtube forums page check back with me later tonite and thanks again trina!
    Looked a bit this morning, busy this afternoon so haven't found a thing.

07-26-09 06:01 PM
    I've had (and seen) some issues with FaceBook, where mobile BB posts don't show up for 4+ hours... maybe this is a similar network issue (ours or theirs) and the ones you sent before you got an error will just show up hours later?
    07-26-09 08:41 PM
    Nope been 2 days and see my other post labled " what's this code" still looking for contact info too ! Thanks though -

07-26-09 08:44 PM
    This is the error message I got from Gmail this morning

Technical details of temporary failure:
    The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at 'The recipient server did not accept our requests...' - Gmail Help
    [sjc-mms1.sjc.youtube.com. (10): Connection timed out]
    [sjl-mms3.sjl.youtube.com. (10): Connection refused]

Don't have a clue what this means.

07-27-09 07:53 AM
    My message is on the post labled " what's thia code" I'm getting closer to contacting them now I believe once I do I will post that reslult here and thanks!

07-27-09 08:06 AM
    Here's an answer I found to our problem from a good source on the net . I've used a few contacts and Yes they replied but I'm still havind problems : hopefully were back in Soon ! If you write to "service @ youtube.com", you'll end up absolutely nowhere, because that's their computer-generated email-system that sends everyone's messages/comments to our inboxes (justlike Yahoo's "answers-alert @ cc.yahoo-inc.com").If you've got a problem, bug, issue, or idea, the most appropriateand ideal email address is "support @ youtube.com". EverytimeYouTube wrote back to me, that was their actual "header". If theissue is copyright, YouTube actually encourages people to write to them at "copyright @ youtube.com". There is also their homepage at "www.youtube.com / user / youtube". And finally, if your problem is with the server administrator, webmaster or site itself,there's "web @ youtube.com".But if you do email them, do not expect any formal answer otherthan a computer-generated one. YouTube really enjoys boastingthat they are a "free public service" -- and they genuinely believe that everything they do is a goodwill gesture -- including ignoring people's emails and valid user comments to their very own blogs.Because YouTube LLC has only 70 employees or so, they don'treally have a "Help Center", "Support Team", or "YouTube Team".(Yes, there actually are 3 different departments with those titles). Unless you're an advertiser, a broadcaster, a media company orone of the YouTube "partners", don't even bother trying to phone them. The frosty and bitter receptionists have been programmedto not let "regular people" through.But good luck anyway with your email. YouTube actually repliedto 2 of mine last year (out of 5) even though nothing got resolved.

07-27-09 08:14 AM
    Well, I just mailed them the letter I got, let's see what happens.

07-27-09 11:03 AM
    I've tried changing y mobile email to them from my pc still nothing if ya get something please contact me and again thanks!

07-27-09 12:38 PM
    Having the same exact problem. Tried emailing 6 or 7 times, and changing the "personal email" they offer.

NO LUCK. Grrr
    07-27-09 09:06 PM
    Yeah it sucks! I know they were doing maint. On the site a day before problems occured and really no way to contact them all computer generated below is what I found in snail mail and I'm writing them! I would send my email that is showing there end is a major problem but, it is 575 pages long! Here is there address and I encourage anyone with problems to do the same perhaps once I'm back on I will make a youtube vid 4 future reference thanks and let's hope 4 the best ! YouTube, LLC901 Cherry AvenueSan Bruno, California 94066The Better Business Bureau also lists a different address, but one that may get you better results. Lance, Manager1000 Cherry Avenue, 2nd FloorSan Bruno, CA 94066
    Having the same exact problem. Tried emailing 6 or 7 times, and changing the "personal email" they offer.

NO LUCK. Grrr
    07-27-09 09:24 PM
    Ok So I sent 2 seperate letters in the snail mail Let's see what happens ! GRrrrrrr!

07-28-09 03:44 PM
    Still waiting on a response ... ANYBODY! Grrrr,

07-29-09 01:37 PM
    Are you sending them as email, or MMS? YouTube will only accept MMS.

07-29-09 02:15 PM
    Nope I always send as email and Yes they always work as long as there the rught size otherwise I can drag from my pc and in this case neither work UNTIL now it finally worked youtube fixed the problem thanks !

07-29-09 04:57 PM
    Back DOWN again ! Maybe the snail mail was a GOOD THING!
    Nope I always send as email and Yes they always work as long as there the rught size otherwise I can drag from my pc and in this case neither work UNTIL now it finally worked youtube fixed the problem thanks !

07-30-09 07:26 AM
    Its all back 2 normal ... AGAIN some vids even duplicated themselves - the mail letter musta worked - the robots took care of me - check out the latest vid from vidkid - thanks for your time I hope I helped someone ! I'm audi 50000 vrooooooom!

07-31-09 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD