nooo haven't gotten it yet! its supposedly out for delivery. it needs to hurry! i have 4 hours before i need to leave my house
    06-08-09 04:19 PM
    nooo haven't gotten it yet! its supposedly out for delivery. it needs to hurry! i have 4 hours before i need to leave my house
    What day/time did you setup the exchange?
    06-08-09 04:33 PM
    how much did u have to pay for the replacement?
    06-08-09 10:27 PM
    This trackball/keyboard issue temporarily happened to mine due to the sweat I left on it while talking outside in Humid 90�F weather. I thought it was ruined.

Imagine that, phone killed by sweat.

I think you would still get me beat with the puke thing. yuk
    06-09-09 02:20 AM
    Hi same thing happened to me - the keys stopped working. awful feeling,huh? I got a warranty replacement from tmo and so far so good! Hopefully, you'll get yours soon.
    06-09-09 04:41 AM
    my blackberry buttons and trackball all of a sudden decided to be an a hole....the buttons dont work neither does the trackball, if i plug it in the charger or my laptop the screen comes on and it scrolls up and down but doesnt let you click on anything...i have a bajillion missed texts and calls and its driving me crazy lol...idk what to do..... my life is in there lol
    08-06-09 02:04 AM
    the same thing happened to me yesterday, i rang up orange UK and they got a new one out to me today, only problem is the new one wont start up, it goes from the startup/timer screen to a blank white screen! im trying to update the os now
    08-06-09 05:41 AM
    are these factory warranties the ones where we have to pay monthly to tomobile (insurance)?
    08-06-09 08:54 AM
    Nope the BB comes with a one year warranty that is included in the purchase price.
    08-06-09 09:04 AM
    I wonder if it somehow has something to do your sim car or memory card locking up the phone.... If you are game maybe you should pull the memory card then do a battery pull....or ask for a new SIM card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

thanks for that bit of advice , i had same trouble as every body else who posted here with the trackball only scrolling sideways and my calender not scrolling at all , i did countless battery pulls then read what you said, i pulled the battery ,sim card and mem card then booted up phone to my dismay the phone was still the same with no cards in i then reinserted al cards hey presto the phone was back to normal all working fine now
    08-09-09 03:22 AM
    Wow glad it worked.... And the was just a guess..... I got lucky this time.

08-09-09 06:29 AM
    ... I got lucky this time.

LOL, I like it!
    08-09-09 09:57 AM
    lol! yes which is why i said this 8900 is about 3 months old and hasn't been dropped, placed in water, OR puked on

jerkkk!!
    Yeah i agree with thread poster.. My 8900 just started to have some issues with trackball..

I am wondering if trackball isn't work function, get the replacement one (trackball ), necessary?
    Last edited by VIDGMER; 08-09-09 at 11:47 AM.
    08-09-09 11:43 AM
    Since you're getting warranty exchange done you're golden. That is why i like tmobile when my phones have warranty on them. They'll ship you a phone right away.

I receive replacement phones from tmobile in about 2 days, 3 days max since i live near their shipping center.

But its a good thing you have warranty and everything is taken care of.
    08-09-09 12:41 PM
    Since you're getting warranty exchange done you're golden. That is why i like tmobile when my phones have warranty on them. They'll ship you a phone right away.

I receive replacement phones from tmobile in about 2 days, 3 days max since i live near their shipping center.

But its a good thing you have warranty and everything is taken care of.
    ctt, Yes thats true and you are correct.. but i dont want to get the full replacment device and send my virgin 8900. I want t mobile to send me new/ replacement trackballs instead of replacement device. because 8900 is my fondest virgin!!

08-09-09 01:42 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD