Hi all,
    A couple of days ago I decided to upgrade BBM to the newest version.
    I updated, no problem, restarted my blackberry curve 9220 and then its been hanging alot during calls and instant messages also it takes time for searching anything i restart my phone everything i could try to it right i tired but nothing works for me So if you have any of idea what would be the caused then please help me to sort out this issue.
    11-28-13 11:10 PM
    Hi all,
    A couple of days ago I decided to upgrade BBM to the newest version.
    I updated, no problem, restarted my blackberry curve 9220 and then its been hanging alot during calls and instant messages also it takes time for searching anything i restart my phone everything i could try to it right i tired but nothing works for me So if you have any of idea what would be the caused then please help me to sort out this issue.
    Hi,

i understand the inconvenience,but we cant helpt it as the legacy device hardware have many limitations which cant be resolved.My suggestion is just trade your 9220 for a q10 or q5.You will be really amazed to see how bb10 works with no lag and freeze.It was a refreshing and great user experience for me when i upgarded to q10 from my 9900
    11-29-13 12:30 AM