The black on black ones are??? Omg I have to get this then. I hope mine comes without errors or flaws.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 11:58 AM
    I got mine almost a month ago...i love it!
    02-17-09 12:19 PM
    Dang, the same as another user's issues, the left side of my clear screen on my CNN black housing, started to lift up and it got really dusty under there. Also, I dropped my BB, only a few inches, on to my desk and a small part of the bottom plastic piece chipped off...

I'm back on the titanium housing that it came with new. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, but not worth the money!
    02-19-09 08:43 AM
    hmm interesting, i guess i'm not ordering from cnn.cn! i don't know where else to order from though! lol
    02-19-09 05:20 PM
    hmm interesting, i guess i'm not ordering from cnn.cn! i don't know where else to order from though! lol
    Why you don't you try our site - Home page

We specialize in primed OEM cases painted professionalionally by a certified refinisher. We use electrostatic UV paint for the ultimate quality, followed by a beautifully polished clear coat.

Our quality can't be beat, and you won't have some of the other problems others on here have mentioned, like dust under the lens and such.
    Let me know what you think!
    Home page
    03-19-09 08:26 PM
    I checked out cnn.cn and berryware. Both are cheaper than colorware. Some have complained about cnn.cn fitting correctly. Has anyone had problems with berryware? I like the green that colorware has, but don't want to be out $100.
    03-19-09 09:27 PM
    I and several others have had problems with berryware, I would not recommend them at all. I have used cnn and have had good luck with them.

03-24-09 07:00 PM
    I checked out cnn.cn and berryware. Both are cheaper than colorware. Some have complained about cnn.cn fitting correctly. Has anyone had problems with berryware? I like the green that colorware has, but don't want to be out $100.
    Yeah, I keep seeing a bunch of negative stuff about Berryware. I am not sure what is going on there; I have not have not had any transactions with them, so I do not know. The same goes for cnn.cn. It seems to vary from user to user with each of these companies.
    03-24-09 07:08 PM
    In another thread there is a supposedly a new CS manager at BerryWare. But as Crackberrykills said, I have only heard negative things too.
    03-24-09 07:13 PM
    In another thread there is a supposedly a new CS manager at BerryWare. But as Crackberrykills said, I have only heard negative things too.
    Indeed. I think Rachel and that new CS manager are having a lovely exchange about past wrongs.
    03-24-09 07:15 PM
    Indeed. I think Rachel and that new CS manager are having a lovely exchange about past wrongs.

Wow.. word travels fast around this place!!

I'm sorry that you guys have a negative opinion of our customer service, looks like my job is an uphill battle. Have a look at our product, our quality speaks for itself.
    My sole job is to make sure you are happy, so please contact me directly if there are any issues.
    03-24-09 08:01 PM
    I really like that theme but cant find it ??
    03-24-09 08:49 PM
    The black casing looks awesome.
    03-24-09 10:12 PM
    Hey guys i have a brand new full black housing, 2 black trackball rings, and black track ball, all pieces are brandnew. If anyone is interested in them send me a message. I went back to the storm right after i ordered everything. i would rather hook someone else up then go through the trouble of returning it.
    03-25-09 12:44 PM
    Hey guys i have a brand new full black housing, 2 black trackball rings, and black track ball, all pieces are brandnew. If anyone is interested in them send me a message. I went back to the storm right after i ordered everything. i would rather hook someone else up then go through the trouble of returning it.
    Hey logan,

I dont have 10 posts so I cant send a pm but I will buy the housing and trackball off you. You can pm me I think or send me an email: shuskins(at)gmail

Thanks!
    03-27-09 02:07 AM
    i, too, can attest to the negative aspects of berryware. just an overall disappointing experience. i would advise against them
    03-27-09 01:02 PM
    Wow that does look really nice, so tempting...
    03-27-09 02:14 PM
    looks great
    03-27-09 03:53 PM
    My upgrade date isn't until September so I have to wait on getting the tour. So now I decided to murder out my 8330 like this. I just odered my housing, black trackball, and black trackball ring... It shipped today I can't wait. I am just hoping that's enough to hold me over until september

06-27-09 02:47 AM
    berryware... you're painting OEM casing, correct?

By new lens do you mean the LCD screen cover?
    Is the lens attached to the face plate already or is it up to the end user (me)?

any particular reason we should start trusting your company? new PR doesn't mean a better company.

The black metallic is alright but I would prefer a straight black.

If I order from you I can post up high res pics and pimp you guys out a bit. But I want a good product.
    06-28-09 02:51 AM
    i got a question, i installed the black housing, and now ive been getting dust under my screen, i use compressed air to get the dust out, but usually a day later is got dust under the screen again, whats the problem? and how can i stop getting the dust from under the screen
    06-28-09 06:50 AM
    Black looks awesome on the Curve!

06-28-09 07:42 AM
    Just got my black housing in from cnn...

Its like a new phone with a different housing on it...

Anyway...just wanted to share...sorry about the dust...kinda ruins it...

Having already wasted my time on an ebay housing, I have to ask you more questions about the cnn housing. First, it isn't oem and its made in hong kong. I didn't want to pay double ebays price and end up with the same housing.

Does the clear screen fit right or can you push it up and down?

Did the front housing come with the foam backing like oem?

Did the little tab on the bottom fit right or did it bulge out a little?

Did the battery cover fit *perfectly* or is there some gaps towards the bottom where the battery contacts are?

Thanks

06-28-09 07:56 AM
    Having already wasted my time on an ebay housing, I have to ask you more questions about the cnn housing. First, it isn't oem and its made in hong kong. I didn't want to pay double ebays price and end up with the same housing.

Does the clear screen fit right or can you push it up and down?

Did the front housing come with the foam backing like oem?

Did the little tab on the bottom fit right or did it bulge out a little?

Did the battery cover fit *perfectly* or is there some gaps towards the bottom where the battery contacts are?

Thanks

This was MY experience with the housing...

The lens was lifted up at the top...as you can see in the pics...
    So I contacted CNN about the problem and they sent me two adhesive double sided tapes...I replaced the tape and fixed the raising up at the top issue...

Yes...it came with the foam backing gasket...

The bottom piece fits perfectly...no bulge?...If any...it's very faint...

On my phone the battery cover fits perfectly...just like the original...

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by idntknw; 06-28-09 at 08:35 AM.
    06-28-09 08:33 AM
    Blackb....mess Up Headphone Jack Doing This!
    09-07-09 12:05 PM
350 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD