Is the quality of the housing the same (or higher) than what came with your 8330?

Looks are great but if it scratches and dents like an egg, I would be far less likely to get one myself.
    They quality seems the same to me...

The only thing is it may be a little more prone to scratching?...or a scratch may show up more because of it being black?...

I have a couple on the back from were I wiped the back off with a micro fiber cloth...
    Last edited by idntknw; 12-22-08 at 06:20 PM.
    12-22-08 05:51 PM
    oooo spiffy!!!
    i think im gunna have to order the black buttons for mine now...i have the black keyboard but i really like the black home keys.....oh and the black trackball!!!!
    12-22-08 05:51 PM
    I cropped and zoomed in to try to get a better look at the rail and housing...hope they help...

Again...sorry for the dust...

12-22-08 06:00 PM
    man that looks slick!
    12-22-08 06:32 PM
    Looks amazing!

Cant wait to get mine. Says "Processing" still, oh well.

I finally got my BestSkinsEver for my phone, but I thought I'd wait till i got the new housing and put it on there, no sense in putting it on the housing I'm about to take off, right?
    12-22-08 08:09 PM
    That looks so sick. Should be ordering the housing for mine after Xmas.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 10:26 PM
    I personally like the way sprint has their curves. The black on gray looks nice but the all black looks good too. By the way nice photography, it looks like its a promo shot or something. And I also found a black trackball that will work in the 8900 and 8310 all the way to the 8330. I don't know how to copy and paste the link off of my phone so I will add tomorrow. I'm just curious to see hoe the led will look with a black trackball

12-23-08 12:28 AM
    I ordered one the other day, it just shipped out! I can't wait, that looks NICE!
    12-23-08 02:29 AM
    oooo spiffy!!!
    i think im gunna have to order the black buttons for mine now...i have the black keyboard but i really like the black home keys.....oh and the black trackball!!!!
    The black buttons won't work with your 8310 housing. In order to use the black buttons you'll have to purchase an 8330 housing which will fit on your phone.
    12-23-08 06:01 AM
    I personally like the way sprint has their curves. The black on gray looks nice but the all black looks good too. By the way nice photography, it looks like its a promo shot or something. And I also found a black trackball that will work in the 8900 and 8310 all the way to the 8330. I don't know how to copy and paste the link off of my phone so I will add tomorrow. I'm just curious to see hoe the led will look with a black trackball

Thanks...

I would be interested about the black trackball...

And am curious to see how the led will look with it also....
    12-23-08 07:30 AM
    OEM BlackBerry Curve 8300 8310 8320 Trackball Track ball/Joystick Black :: Trackball / Joystick :: Truesupplier - The best mobile phone and PDA accessories wholesale CO.

There ya go. Anyone have any pics of a 8330 with the black trackball I'm sure its been done.

12-23-08 08:11 AM
    Thanks...

I would be interested about the black trackball...

And am curious to see how the led will look with it also....
    If you got to the 8900 page on cnn.cn they have the black trackball. Not only do they have the trackball but they also have a video showing the removal, installation and use of the trackball in a curve. There is a not however that states "you lose the glowing effect of the trackball in the older phones."

BlackBerry Curve 8900 OEM trackball- Sony, Acer, Accessories Store, Dopod/O2, Alcatel, NEC, 3G, Samsung, LG, Tools, P

I am totally going to do the whole stealth look now with the black trackball. I won't miss the glowing I know right where that ball is! Oh and cnn.cn has 15% off until 12/27/08 if you use code "holiday15"!
    12-23-08 09:18 AM
    THAT is GORGEOUS!

Is it hard to change cases??
    12-23-08 11:31 AM
    If you got to the 8900 page on cnn.cn they have the black trackball. Not only do they have the trackball but they also have a video showing the removal, installation and use of the trackball in a curve. There is a not however that states "you lose the glowing effect of the trackball in the older phones."

BlackBerry Curve 8900 OEM trackball- Sony, Acer, Accessories Store, Dopod/O2, Alcatel, NEC, 3G, Samsung, LG, Tools, P

I am totally going to do the whole stealth look now with the black trackball. I won't miss the glowing I know right where that ball is! Oh and cnn.cn has 15% off until 12/27/08 if you use code "holiday15"!
    Wow!...

Thanks for the link!...
    12-23-08 01:29 PM
    THAT is GORGEOUS!

Is it hard to change cases??
    Its not bad at all...

I watched the video on cnn's site...

Just took my time and watched what I was doing...
    12-23-08 01:30 PM
    What hardware did you need to install it? In other words what do I need to buy in addition to the casing?
    12-23-08 01:32 PM
    It voids any warranty right?

There's a little white sticker over one of the screws under my battery door... i assume Verizon would be able to tell it was tampered with?
    12-23-08 01:33 PM
    What hardware did you need to install it? In other words what do I need to buy in addition to the casing?
    All I used was a t5 torx screwdriver...

12-23-08 01:47 PM
    It voids any warranty right?

There's a little white sticker over one of the screws under my battery door... i assume Verizon would be able to tell it was tampered with?
    From my understanding yes it does...

12-23-08 01:48 PM
    ok thanks...i'm still considering it though... it looks sooooo sweet!
    12-23-08 01:52 PM
    waiting for my case as well
    12-23-08 02:06 PM
    I ordered the black OEM housing from cnn.cn and just ordered the atomic trackball. Can't wait for it to get here.
    12-23-08 02:14 PM
    Smokin'!

Nice job. I used to be a white feen myself, but you may have just converted me.
    12-23-08 02:30 PM
    I ordered the black OEM housing from cnn.cn and just ordered the atomic trackball. Can't wait for it to get here.

please post pics!!!!! because i want to do the same!
    12-23-08 04:59 PM
    Also still waiting for my all black order!!!!!

Soon..
    12-23-08 06:18 PM
350 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD