Sorry I have such man hands ><

Phone plus included OEM pouch.

Back of the phone.

I've included 2 pics taken with the phone. Sorry for the messy dorm room. ><
    First is w/o flash in a lit room, and the other is WITH Flash on my desk, which is a little darker than most of the room.

It's a little fuzzy, but don't worry, that was my hand. I have a tremor because I drink too much coffee 0_0
    And no, that's not my bed, that's my roomie's bed. Mine is too messy for public viewing.

This was taken WITH flash. (I had no idea it would be so strong, I feel bad for my fish, but he's okay).
    It really whites everything out. See the figure of the man? (aka Freud) his suit is supposed to be a dark grey...the flash totally whites that out.

I like the flash, but I wouldn't use it again indoors, and def not near my fish.

Enjoy!!!
    01-22-09 05:37 PM
    wow that phone is hottt.. cant wait to receive mines.. and btw, the camera on better than i expected!
    01-22-09 05:48 PM
    release date needs to hurry up. looks good.
    01-22-09 05:50 PM
    release date needs to hurry up. looks good.
    or you can take some time and read this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/co...-legit-140470/
    01-22-09 05:56 PM

Sorry I have such man hands ><

Phone plus included OEM pouch.

Back of the phone.

I've included 2 pics taken with the phone. Sorry for the messy dorm room. ><
    First is w/o flash in a lit room, and the other is WITH Flash on my desk, which is a little darker than most of the room.

It's a little fuzzy, but don't worry, that was my hand. I have a tremor because I drink too much coffee 0_0
    And no, that's not my bed, that's my roomie's bed. Mine is too messy for public viewing.

This was taken WITH flash. (I had no idea it would be so strong, I feel bad for my fish, but he's okay).
    It really whites everything out. See the figure of the man? (aka Freud) his suit is supposed to be a dark grey...the flash totally whites that out.

I like the flash, but I wouldn't use it again indoors, and def not near my fish.

Enjoy!!!

Please don't kill Nemo...
    01-22-09 05:57 PM
    Silver battery case eh... mine came with a black batt case.
    01-22-09 06:00 PM
    T-mobile USA apparently has the "Titanium" version, which has the metallic battery door cover.
    01-22-09 06:09 PM
    Yeah the box that my 8900 came in said "Curve 8900 Titanium" all over it...so now I get why reps were calling it that.

I'm having so much fun playing with this thing.

As for the fish, well he's quite old already, but I would like to keep him for much longer!
    01-22-09 06:11 PM
    Congrats on getting your 8900!

I've had mine for just under 2 weeks now and I still cannot keep my hands off it.

I have the Titanium one too
    01-22-09 06:18 PM
    Awesome phone! I'm so jealous hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 06:22 PM
    wow that's a kick azz phone. I really like that
    01-22-09 06:23 PM
    it is an amazing phone i love mine, my wife didn't get hers yet until she gets home, she is going to be surprised when i give it to her tonight. i have both the black back cover and silver one.
    01-22-09 07:25 PM
    it is an amazing phone i love mine, my wife didn't get hers yet until she gets home, she is going to be surprised when i give it to her tonight. i have both the black back cover and silver one.
    Oh I'm sure she'll love it

Which cover do you think you like better?
    I'm think the titanium is okay, but the texture feels funny to me.

I may get the black, but I'm not sure yet. I kind of need to save up my money for Beejive
    01-22-09 07:57 PM
    Looks good, but I still dont know how I feel about the Ti back. I like my black back better.

New colors are only $18 on cnn.cn though.
    01-23-09 09:30 AM
    Thanks for the pics, the quality appears to be good.
    01-23-09 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD