So I'm back to my trusty ole blackberry 83xx and wow.... I can't believe how much I really loved the blackberry. I'm now thinking about going to the torch. I'm ready for an upgrade but, there's always a but, the smaller processor in the torch is really concerning me. All other manufacturers are putting out these 1 ghz processors in their new devices why not the bb? I wouldn't be hesitant at all if it had the faster processor, so there's my dilemma somebody sell it to me. Ooh and I still have my iphone data package on my account anyway that I can get email on this 8310 with that data package?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-10 04:46 PM
    Good for you! Haha.
    As far as I know you should be fine with that data package, but you may want to call and make sure.
    09-13-10 04:52 PM
    Unless you are running many many apps,you should be ok with the Torch processor, for the iphone if the phone company don't mind using the same data on the bb you shouldn't have any issue.
    Good luck and if you happen to buy the torch plz let us know how do you like it

09-13-10 05:01 PM
    Well it does work as far as the media net browser. But what I'm wanting to do is get my army.mil email and my yahoo email... Its was easy with the iphone and when I had the bb data package it was easy as well. But now that I don't have it.... I'm left a little confused on what to do now...

09-13-10 05:04 PM
    Unless you are running many many apps,you should be ok with the Torch processor, for the iphone if the phone company don't mind using the same data on the bb you shouldn't have any issue.
    Good luck and if you happen to buy the torch plz let us know how do you like it

Yeah I'm probably going to buy it, I just watched a 22 min youtube video, that really showed off the 9800 and how it spanks the iPhone 4.... but then again I bought the storm and then here comes the storm 2... Am I going to be out dated minutes after purchase or is blackberry going to jump on the bandwagon and keep a device in service for at least a year and just make new ploys off of them with new os. I know that they have been doing that since the beginning and were also the first to do it but they have been throwing out new models like a stripper changes underwear... I'm just wanting them to bring out a device and stick with it instead of bangin out 3 or 4 a year because they forgot this or forgot that. Anyone feel the same?

09-13-10 05:12 PM
    Ok I just read via twitter that at&t is getting a red and a white torch soon.... Hmmm... Seems like same ole same... I think I'll hold out maybe a month or so.... and on the 9800 forum here on crackberry there are pictures of them both and the white one has two dots on the top maybe a front facing camera? If so I am waiting for those models to come out... That would be freakin awesome!!!

Last edited by josh.jude; 09-13-10 at 05:31 PM.
    09-13-10 05:16 PM
    BlackBerry owns.
    10-03-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD