I finally got one! I got the 8900, on the box it says it's a curve but the sales guy said it's a javelin?? Either I love it! I'm a little overwhelmed with everything and it just seems so complicated, lol. But now I am trying to get music on there, I had rhapsody account for my mp3 player, but rhapsody isn't compatible with blackberry. So then I went though my phone for napster to go only to find out that isn't compatible either? So my question is is there another napster/rhapsody type program that is compatible or I am going to be buying all these songs to download? Thanks so much for your help!
    08-29-09 10:22 PM
    Javelin is the phones code name. Most BB have this. For example, at&t has a new Bold called BB 9700 Onyx.

Sorry I dont know about the music question
    08-29-09 10:35 PM
    Javelin was the working code name. It's now officially the Curve 8900. The code-named Onyx is now officially known as the Bold 9700. Just like the Curve 8520 was code-named Gemini.

Some people still prefer to call it javelin just like most will still call the Bold 9700 the Onyx.
    08-30-09 07:59 AM
    I finally got one! I got the 8900, on the box it says it's a curve but the sales guy said it's a javelin?? Either I love it! I'm a little overwhelmed with everything and it just seems so complicated, lol. But now I am trying to get music on there, I had rhapsody account for my mp3 player, but rhapsody isn't compatible with blackberry. So then I went though my phone for napster to go only to find out that isn't compatible either? So my question is is there another napster/rhapsody type program that is compatible or I am going to be buying all these songs to download? Thanks so much for your help!
    Just go to www.mp3raid.com its the same thing its free and saves the songs directly to your phone.
    08-30-09 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD